Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ladies, for those of you going to......

FlipsSOE

tiesto next saturday at avalon; please shave your cooters before coming. i'll be staying at the marriott in times square afterwards, so you are more than welcome to use the bathroom and freshen up, "powder" your nose. whatever makes you feel comfortable. but let's get it over with early though. at nearly a quarter century, I have difficulty staying up past 6- 7 am. and if i pass out, and you've ordered room service- not a smart move. :gang::gang:

ps- what and how does this bottle service thing at avalon work?? do i get to bottle bitches in their pussies?? i haven't done that since high school.

sometimes i really wonder about you.....

other times i just know................

lol. i'm not exactly sure what you mean, but now you got me wondering. even a lil scared, as to what you might know, or might have heard. :aaah:

oh yeah- here's something interesting i figured you people might find ammusing.... so i pm mystify like last week :type: - nothing crazy or outrageous; and she never answers. lol :deadfish:

lol. i'm not exactly sure what you mean, but now you got me wondering. even a lil scared, as to what you might know, or might have heard. :aaah:

oh yeah- here's something interesting i figured you people might find ammusing.... so i pm mystify like last week :type: - nothing crazy or outrageous; and she never answers. lol :deadfish:

I answered re: Marist! You didn't get it?!?!

i know how to send a pm, thanks.

and for that snotty attitude, you're not getting anything back from me!!!!!

lol. i was kidding, if u haven't noticed, i do quite a bit of that around here.....pleeeeeeease, don't make a grown man beg.... :love: