Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SATURDAY Night

We're looking for a good club to go to on Saturday nite. Preferably with Hip-Hop and Reggae music. Also a kind of big club. We're fans of Webster Hall and China Club, so we want something like them.

Thanx!

Gee uhm,... try uhm... the Chess Forum on Thompson street. Oh no no, that's a chess club not a night club.

I don't really know.. i apologize for not knowing n e good information that can be useful. I guess my pops was right I'm a "Good for Nothing son of a bitch"

But off hand i'd have to say "BLACK" where Exit was. Not sure it there'll be any good hip hop or Reggae i havn't been there. But it's big and i wouldn't doubt that there is something with Hip Hop or Regae.

Or you can come down to New Jersey and come over ,.. I'm cooking Sticky Rice with Raw fish and i'm making Sushi out of it.

I can bust out BalderDash, Dominoes, Twister, and any various kinds of board game. And also *TOYS*

Or if u want to Mentally Masterbate I have a Chess Set. Oh speaking of which, Hmmm....

No no no no seriously though, if your in Jersey u can try the clubs at SeaSide Heights..

Or actually there's also a club called Sandbar it's right outside of Holland Tunnel it's in Jersey City so it's not that far.

That club isn't that big but if it's nice outside 2nite it usually not too bad. though i've never been there on Sat, and havn't been there in years.

Hmmmm... wut else.. Or or or we can finger paint ourselves i have Male Revue Dancers from the Sebastienne Co. and Belly Dancers (female) from Arabia, and a snake charmer coming over along with Strip Dancers from Delaila's Den *(excuse my spelling).

Ok i should really shut up now.

Funny thing I have always thought of china club and websterhall in the same vein. :laugh:

NV is a hiphop club. I ain't no hiphop guru but the few times I have been there have been thoroughly hiphop/reggae oriented. Hmm maybe someone can get you an addy for that place. Peace.

Gee uhm,... try uhm... the Chess Forum on Thompson street. Oh no no, that's a chess club not a night club.

I don't really know.. i apologize for not knowing n e good information that can be useful. I guess my pops was right I'm a "Good for Nothing son of a bitch"

But off hand i'd have to say "BLACK" where Exit was. Not sure it there'll be any good hip hop or Reggae i havn't been there. But it's big and i wouldn't doubt that there is something with Hip Hop or Regae.

Or you can come down to New Jersey and come over ,.. I'm cooking Sticky Rice with Raw fish and i'm making Sushi out of it.

I can bust out BalderDash, Dominoes, Twister, and any various kinds of board game. And also *TOYS*

Or if u want to Mentally Masterbate I have a Chess Set. Oh speaking of which, Hmmm....

No no no no seriously though, if your in Jersey u can try the clubs at SeaSide Heights..

Or actually there's also a club called Sandbar it's right outside of Holland Tunnel it's in Jersey City so it's not that far.

That club isn't that big but if it's nice outside 2nite it usually not too bad. though i've never been there on Sat, and havn't been there in years.

Hmmmm... wut else.. Or or or we can finger paint ourselves i have Male Revue Dancers from the Sebastienne Co. and Belly Dancers (female) from Arabia, and a snake charmer coming over along with Strip Dancers from Delaila's Den *(excuse my spelling).

Ok i should really shut up now.

Believe it or not there is a hip hop part too Black...upstairs...