Clubplanet Nightlife Community

HOLY SOUNDFACTORY... errrrr... MERGE

i def remember seeing all of you from the descriptions. we should have a jp meetup next time. i was wearing a long sleeve green shirt btw (friday night man, all my shit was dirty) with rolled up sleeves.

anyway, music wise, im with gmoney, i love when jp just goes off hard and techy and hate it when he plays long ass vocals. it depends though, some vocals i still like. haha, this actually reminds me of the hurting, i fucking absolutely hated that song, and one time at factory he must have played it for a good 45 minutes, i thought i was gonna flip out.

I dont throw the word around...ever....but is WAS...SICKKKKKK!!!!

If u blanked out the fact that you were at MERGE, and just focused on the music, the energy, the crowd...it brought back memories of the old factory...if even only for justy a little while!!! :)

VIP section was GREAT!!!! Totally worth it. I was wearing a white shirt - Dublin 63.

Lots of 5-0 though. Yes???

Could you pm me the meaning of 5-0?

Curious--

LOL!!!! I recall. Funny shirt, good to meet you.

People do sound familiar from the descriptions but I dont recall everyone per say..although it was a pleasure to meet some new faces.

Great time with the peeps at the table!! Glad that you guys could make it & that we all had a chance to get together.

Great crowd...both in the VIP and out on the floor. Lots of familar faces.

i was the kid with hugs not drugs shirt on.

There weren't many cops at first, but after the fight up in the front by george's bar there were a couple, but they mostly stayed in front and just watched people. I didn't see them bothering anyone - this was late in the night anyway. Other than that, I didn't see any inside, and the ones outside seemed to be paying less attention than usual.

great times with great people....

i had a blast, the vibe was awesome, people were happy, and the whole damn club was dancing all night. loved it. even ritchie rydell was there with the lady, dancing all over the place. one of the best times ive had in a long time

:)

In no special order these are some songs I remember:

THAT PUTRID SATANIC SONG-DONT KNOW OR WANNA KNOW THE TITLE

YER PROBABLY THINKIN OF "GOIN THRU IT" FUCKIN SONG IS SCARY.

2 THINGS.......1 - KUDOS TO PETEY & THE BOYZ @ MERGE. IT TOOK ALOT TO GET JP THERE, MY HAT IS OFF TO YOUZ. THE ENERGY IN THERE WAS NOTHING I'VE EVER EXPERIENCED. I FELT JP WAS ALL OVER THE PLACE MUSICLY BUT READ THE CROWD WELL. HE EASED INTO THE NIGHT $ BY THE LAST HOUR HE HAD MY HEAD SPINNIN. I LITERALLY WALKED OUTTA THERE DIZZY. 2 - I MUST SAY I WAS EXPECTING MUCH MUCH MORE PEOPLE, EVEN THOUGH TO ME, IT WAS A BONUS NOT BEING JAMMED UP LIKE TEMPTS ON LABOR DAY. I HEARD IT WAS LIKE 700 PPL. ANYWAY, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK MERGE.

sorry bout that...nothing i couldd do

thats ok........we were a mess anyway......long time since I felt that way.......the walk home was comical!!!

def a great time...........you have no idea how many people came up to me and said hey I saw your pic!!!!!lol

The crowd was great. No little kids running around all fucked up. The place looked great, nice job decorating, the System just rocked the shit out of you. And JP played an amazing set. The pink room was great to chile and watch the crowd from up above. Nothing more needed to say :type: