Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Doc Martin reviews?

Bling

i know u went lyrik how was it...... bro i was so tired last nite i laid down around 11 and didnt wake up till 3 am....... im sure it was good ..... happy bday again to my number one girl at nerve Sami :)

Place was barely 1/3 full the entire night. Doc was really good...spun a funky tribal type set...he did have a few moments were he wasn't as clean as he could have been mixing but he adjusted nicely in the mix. Had a great time even if there weren't many people. You would have really enjoyed his set..I stayed almost to close.

if it was tribal then hell yeah but tonite im hearing the king of tribal omg lawler. nice latin infused tracks with lots of drums cant wait :) ....... glad to hear it was pretty good.

i was exhausted last nite couldnt even move :(

if it was tribal then hell yeah but tonite im hearing the king of tribal omg lawler. nice latin infused tracks with lots of drums cant wait :) ....... glad to hear it was pretty good.

i was exhausted last nite couldnt even move :(

co*****kie (Shannon) interview w/ Lawler.

catch the rest of the interview @ the link b-low (see bold text):

http://www.co*****kie.com/interviews/steve_lawler_interview_261.html

SP: Are you playing anything different in your DJ sets now?

SL: I’ve got a lot of good records at the moment that I’m really into. The album [Lights Out] is going to be really different this time. I always try to stay one step away from what people expect. I like to surprise people. The new album will be differently programmed and have different things in there. I’m going to do that on purpose. I don’t know if it goes down well with people because some people like to follow a certain DJ for his certain style of music, whereas I don’t really follow one style of music. I just follow a certain vibe and a certain sound and that’s what I hope people will do with me.

SP: I think that’s a good thing because as soon as people began labeling you “tribalâ€, you started playing something else.

SL: [laughs] That’s exactly what I did. And as soon as people started labeling me “progressive†I started doing something different. I don’t want to be labeled. The thing is, most of the places I DJ, I’ve played at for a long time so you there’s no way you hear one sound all night from me.

sorry for thread jackin'.. I just figured this post might be helpful. ;)

as long as he plays some sick latin house im happy

Fuck BLING! If you want to hear sick latin house why dont you at least stop in over at Blue for Sheldon's B-DAY! You know they are gonna be partying it way up and dropping funky sleazy jazzy latin bombs all night!