Clubplanet Nightlife Community

so i just called my friend's recent infatution...

iamme

a pretentious cunt....he's all fuckin pissy now and acting :ghey: fucker needs a drop kick...

he met her 2 weeks ago in South Carolina...he was there for 3 days, and now talks to her like 3-4 times a day......

she's busted, one of those girls that thinks she's a "lady" but really has no class, and thinks she's the shit...fuckin waste

just pissed, that little whore really got under my skin (the cunt and my friend)

a pretentious cunt....he's all fuckin pissy now and acting :ghey: fucker needs a drop kick...

he met her 2 weeks ago in South Carolina...he was there for 3 days, and now talks to her like 3-4 times a day......

she's busted, one of those girls that thinks she's a "lady" but really has no class, and thinks she's the shit...fuckin waste

just pissed, that little whore really got under my skin (the cunt and my friend)

would u tag it?

can't stop yer friends from fallin' for bitches, just like us gals can't stop their friends from fallin' for total assholes, such is life!!!!

are you sure yer not jealous? you could be pissed that a) she's taking one of yer boys from you OR B) you wish you had a girl of yer own!!!! sorry it's my nature to psychoanalyze everything!!!! :tongue:

can't stop yer friends from fallin' for bitches, just like us gals can't stop their friends from fallin' for total assholes, such is life!!!!

are you sure yer not jealous? you could be pissed that a) she's taking one of yer boys from you OR B) you wish you had a girl of yer own!!!! sorry it's my nature to psychoanalyze everything!!!! :tongue:

no, you could have a point

i am already slighly pissed at this guy, cuz he was supposed to be my partner in crime in moving to San Diego, but he bitched out and wants to go to SCarolina now...

nonetheless, i dont usually throw around "cunt"...unless i truly mean it

and she's a cunt :tongue:

sorry it's my nature to psychoanalyze everything!!!! :tongue:

we would have a ball in conversation if this is the case!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the other day i was actually psychoanalyzing the theory of relativety!!!!!!!!

needless to say that had my mind entertained for quite some time!!!!!!!!!!

about ur buddy, and his chick....theres nothing u can really say, or do...until they get slapped in the face and realize they shouldnt be with such a person.....unfortunatly sometimes that happens after they have been run through the mud....i have seen this scenario unfold in front of me several times with buddies of mines.... i say nothing until they search for my console!!!!!!!!!!! and the funny thing is eventually they do!!!!!!!!!! the only thing i tell them is if i dont like them...i just wont be around so much....sometimes u have to distan ueself from ur buddies like that, cuz u dont nees to be the cause of there dramas...theres much more i want to say about this, but then again i really dont want to keep on typing so im gonna stop now!!!!!!!!!!!:D