Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thank you Merge

i just snapped out of it..

what a fuckin night on friday @ Merge. If you were there and closed your eyes, you would definetely think that u were in Factory. Same vibe, a lot of Factory heads that i've never seen at the Jersey shore before and of course the fuckin music.

JP ripped Merge apart. I know Merge has a fuckin sick sound system and Rydell goes nuts in the DJ booth but i've never heard it that loud at Merge..Johnny went max on those speakers.

When i left the place, i couldnt hear shit.lol

I thought it would be jammed packed wall to wall. But i loved having some room to go nuts. Over all it was packed.

It was nice seeing a lot of friends coming down to Merge. It was definetely a sick fuckin night..Actually, it was one of those nights that you dont remember a lot the next day.

Good music, good vibe, good crowd, good times...MERGE

Merge/Circa Family....Thank you for one of the best times i've had in a looooong time.

Axel A.

The sound system was really good, really loud.

Though i can't say that JP had a good set that night. I just wasn't feelin' him. don't get me wrong i love JP he's talented, but i just wasn't feelin' his choice of music and lack of creativity. He had no excuse that night, he wasn't doin' an 12/18 hr set, so i really thought he should have played his A-Game.

I noticed he played a stronger sound during the strike of the hour but that was it.

I hate to say it, but it was one of those nights in which i wish'd i had just stayed home.

perhaps I'm expecting too much from him. Hmmmm... Perhaps i should just shut up and say that he is good, n he's only human and he can't possibly satisfy everyone.

It seemed that alot of people was satisfied and that's good, just not me and the bouncers I was speaking with.

It's interesting, everytime i go see a DJ spin at a venue that they normally don't spin at, I ask the staff members who aren't familiar with the DJ and ask them what they think of the music, so this way i can hear an honest opinion.

I mean if i ask n e one on the dance floor they'll say the music is 'great' or even "SICK" (yeah right). but tha't only b/c they are a fan of the DJ.

In this case and most cases the bouncer said, For all the 'hype' I'm not impressed. Nor was I.

Driving 2 hours and paying $40 admission at at NJ club and spending another $200 was not worth it when you think about it the NEXT day lol. Only positive thing there were no asians to fuck up my nite..so it was all good. Music was Ok, he didn't play anything special actually music kinda sucked I was disappointed. Shit did not even compare to the music he plays in Black. Still had fun!!

Driving 2 hours and paying $40 admission at at NJ club and spending another $200 was not worth it when you think about it the NEXT day lol. Only positive thing there were no asians to fuck up my nite..so it was all good. Music was Ok, he didn't play anything special actually music kinda sucked I was disappointed. Shit did not even compare to the music he plays in Black. Still had fun!!

ok have fun at Black this Sat

Yeah dude the music was sick HAHA..NOT..it was less the average for JP's standards and his real fans. He played few good songs but it was sucky overall. But whatever, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I'll see you in BLACK lol.

Yeah dude the music was sick HAHA..NOT..it was less the average for JP's standards and his real fans. He played few good songs but it was sucky overall. But whatever, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I'll see you in BLACK lol.

ok you real JP fan... Go do a blast of Tina crackhead

Tina? haha..No thank you...that's probably something you do but not me wait didn't your girl passed out in the car? looser!! Don't be so ofensive just because someone doesn't agree with you. Music was not great and yes I'm a JP Fan. Now what? you're gonna call me a crackhead again? get a life and smoke a L to relax :jerkoff:

had a great time @ merge. thanks axel,kosta,jay n the rest of the merge fam... my only complaint is the music was f*cking loud as hell, real loud i had to leave @ 2 30 ish cause my ears were cooked. all in all was a a good nite though. they decorated the place real cool but the one thing i dont understand was why where there so many f*ckin flowers infront of the booth, was it jp's b day??? 2 thumbs up.... how good did the fly ass girl in pig tales n black shorts black socks lQQk :love::hump::bootysha::bj: hollyshit she is bangin lol