Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Shout Out to Miami!

eastcoastbabe

I know I am late, but I wanted to share, that I had a great time during my last visit to Miami. I rocked out at Space's 4th year anniversary and visited old favorites such as Crobar, Pearl, Nicki Beach, and checked out Vudoo in Lauderdale (I prefer Miami glam much more).

I hope you enjoy the flics, and my memories from Miami are ones that I will always cherish...

space4

space2

fab

mainroom

hotchics

BTW~ I did not meet one straight guy in Miami...wassup with that?

dayum.. your a hottie.. where the hell where you when you were down here and why didnt I meet you?

She was too busy kicking it to the sissy boys by mistake......poor thing..seriously...where were you looking for guys????? There"s PLENTY of str8 guys here, girl. Maybe you were staying on the "gay" section of s. beach without even realizing it. Its around 12th street......where did u guys stay?

She was too busy kicking it to the sissy boys by mistake......poor thing..seriously...where were you looking for guys????? There"s PLENTY of str8 guys here, girl.

that's a shame... for me and for her

and yes.. more pics in the blue fish net! .. thanks :)