Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Edgar V-Tiesto-June 18th

mdamon7278

Ok there is some info im getting here, I heard the day Tiesto is at space, Edgar is at crobar, wtf, now if this is true, If Tiesto is too fuckin packed with the tenny boppers, I take off and hit up crobar, Tiesto will be back in the fall time and this time there will not be any 18 and up crap!!!

Ok there is some info im getting here, I heard the day Tiesto is at space, Edgar is at crobar, wtf, now if this is true, If Tiesto is too fuckin packed with the tenny boppers, I take off and hit up crobar, Tiesto will be back in the fall time and this time there will not be any 18 and up crap!!!

im going to both

dude, i doubt there'll be that much teeny boppers rofl....in any case, don't mind us!!

dude, i doubt there'll be that much teeny boppers rofl....in any case, don't mind us!! I'm going to see Tiesto and I could care less about what you think man. I won't be acting childish trust me. I know and love Tiesto as much as you do and maybe more, this is a great chance for me to see one of my favorite dj's. Instead of bashing Space, I'm thanking them. Just put yourself in my position. I'm 20 years old and fuking starving for some clubbing man!!

Ok so its on, Edgar mother fuckin VVVVVVVVVVVVV, its on, its a celebration bitches, Crobar/Edgar v=Good fuckin time, Tiesto/Space=great dj at a sardine location with Miami fire officials standing by waiting for a fire hazard, fock that!!!

just tiesto.... sorry edgar. i got my tix preordered already.... sucks nuts..that its the same day ughhhhhhhhhh :(

im gonna make a lil wager to all of cp that edgar brings something up his sleeve and OWNS tiesto like he has in the past a couple of times ;)

ANYONE WANNA PLACE A SMALL BET ON THIS WITH ME ? :D