Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Edgar V-Tiesto-June 18th

mdamon7278

Tiesto awesome dj, Edgar V turntable wizzard. Tiesto's playlist will prob..be all the new remixes from his album JUST BE ( Love Comes Again, Adagio For Strings Remix, Traffic, Traffic Remix, Beautiful Things I know he will drop this its in everyone of his mixes, Mr. Offten, Mr Sam vs Fred Baker, and probably some of Mikes new stuff.) Edgar on the other hand will play some of that stuff but put a twist on it like he always does thats what makes him what he is. So if you wanna hear a pre-mixed set that Tiesto has been playing all over the US and UK from his Tour, Or here a live show full of energy and surprises check out Edgar V.

I will be at Crobar that night...and I'll have the new cd with me also from ID&T broadcast. =) Check you guys out June 18th. CROBAR soon to be home of trance.

Kaenow • kay-no...

Tiesto awesome dj, Edgar V turntable wizzard. Tiesto's playlist will prob..be all the new remixes from his album JUST BE ( Love Comes Again, Adagio For Strings Remix, Traffic, Traffic Remix, Beautiful Things I know he will drop this its in everyone of his mixes, Mr. Offten, Mr Sam vs Fred Baker, and probably some of Mikes new stuff.) Edgar on the other hand will play some of that stuff but put a twist on it like he always does thats what makes him what he is. So if you wanna hear a pre-mixed set that Tiesto has been playing all over the US and UK from his Tour, Or here a live show full of energy and surprises check out Edgar V.

I will be at Crobar that night...and I'll have the new cd with me also from ID&T broadcast. =) Check you guys out June 18th. CROBAR soon to be home of trance.

Kaenow • kay-no...

dyam with that list of tracks that tiesto will proly play i want to hear him even more omg

Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar Edgar!!!