Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fantasies!

moniquetz007

to the virgins on this board ... i dont mean to be mean or a dick but thats the lamest thing ever !! in your 20's and a virgin ?? wtf ? i see it this way ... you either are really insecure with your body and dont wanna show it to anyone until you have ruined their lives and got them hitched(first of all id like to know what guy would be dumb enough to buy a car before test driving it..know what im sayin?) orrrr , you are lying... or have a really low sex drive ! which to me would be the scariest thing to come across... a chick with no sex drive

well I was taught to wait for marriage. And my virginity is a gift I want to share with husband. and I want someone who can share the same thing with me, though it's not required.

My relligion has a lot to do with why I am waiting.

It hasn't been easy, especially in the past year, cause I feel in love and wanted to be with my ex, but ultimately I want to save myself for marriage, so that always stops me.

And comparing a girl to a car and the like is just wrong. I have had many a person argue the possibilities of the sex being bad and such, but ya know those things can always be worked on and aided:D

What will matter most with my husband is the fact that he and I will be sharing our love for eachother and expressing it through intimate ways. Sex for love beats anything out there. And when I get married I will know for a certainty that my husband will be truly in love with me, and will except me for who I am and what I am.

I've done things outside of marriage that I believe should only be done within the bond of marriage, and honestly, doing those things have made me feel less of a person, and it cheapned what my ex and I had, because we were only thinking about our pleasure. And sex isn't suppose to be selfish, it's about sharing and experiencing, and I want to share and experience with my husband.

Oh and sweetie, I have a very high sex drive:D I'm constantly horny and rarin to go...can get me into trouble :laugh: and I actually have come to love my body and except it's flaws, and relish in it's assests. I am the more comfy with my body now than I have ever been in my life.

ok sorry so long.....now back to the fantasies people;)

and thank you to those that have stuck up for my decision, I appreciate it:D

Oh and of course I luv Gabo, he's awesome. we talk on im all the time :love:

well I was taught to wait for marriage. And my virginity is a gift I want to share with husband. and I want someone who can share the same thing with me, though it's not required.

It hasn't been easy, especially in the past year, cause I feel in love and wanted to be with my ex, but ultimately I want to save myself for marriage, so that always stops me.

And comparing a girl to a car and the like is just wrong. I have had many a person argue the possibilities of the sex being bad and such, but ya know those things can always be worked on and aided:D

What will matter most with my husband is the fact that he and I will be sharing our love for eachother and expressing it through intimate ways. Sex for love beats anything out there. And when I get married I will know for a certainty that my husband will be truly in love with me, and will except me for who I am and what I am.

I've done things outside of marriage that I believe should only be done within the bond of marriage, and honestly, doing those things have made me feel less of a person, and it cheapned what my ex and I had, because we were only thinking about our pleasure. And sex isn't suppose to be selfish, it's about sharing and experiencing, and I want to share and experience with my husband.

Oh and sweetie, I have a very high sex drive:D I'm constantly horny and rarin to go...can get me into trouble :laugh: and I actually have come to love my body and except it's flaws, and relish in it's assests. I am the more comfy with my body now than I have ever been in my life.

and thank you to those that have stuck up for my decision, I appreciate it

i want u to reread this thread after u have had sex, and after u had sex for a couple of months, years whatever.

i just want to see how ur views will change....cuz they will change!!!!!!!!!:D

ummm i wholeheartedly DISagree... :nono:

i waited until i was 21 to have sex... that was only a year ago... cant really explain what it is that makes us want to wait... but its a lot deeper than insecurity or low sex drive... i actually had a ridiculous sex drive lol.. and i am very secure with myself.. its just all in the way my parents raised me.. and how i was brought up. everyone has their reasons... i dont feel anyone who waits should have to justify his or her reasoning to anyone. its their choice. if fucking some chick iis all she is good for u for... then find someone else.. dont question why she wants to wait.

I never said I was gonna wait and I didn't! But for those who say they are and accomplish it....a big happy65.gif!! Always stand by what u believe in!

I never said I was gonna wait and I didn't! But for those who say they are and accomplish it....a big happy65.gif!! Always stand by what u believe in!

r u speaking again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! arent u supposed to have some box in ur mouth or something!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:tongue:

i want u to reread this thread after u have had sex, and after u had sex for a couple of months, years whatever.

i just want to see how ur views will change....cuz they will change!!!!!!!!!:D

I hope my views don't change, cause I like my romantic and wonderful the hills are alive with sound of music views:D and they prolly won't change, cause when I'm married I'll be truly in love and well I'm always gonna be a hopeless romantic:D

I hope my views don't change, cause I like my romantic and wonderful the hills are alive with sound of music views:D and they prolly won't change, cause when I'm married I'll be truly in love and well I'm always gonna be a hopeless romantic:D

just get back to us when it all goes down!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

I appreciate your ASSets too....and yeah put those assets into a lockbox...

and thank you to those that have stuck up for my decision, I appreciate it:D