Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anthony Cugliari

DJ COOGS (ANTHONY CUGLIARI) RETURNS TO TONIC NIGHTCLUB THIS THURSDAY

HE DID OPENING NIGHT AND EVERY THURSDAY FOLLOWING AND NOW HES BACK :gang::bounce:

$1 DRINKS AND $1 BEERS 9-11

LADIES FREE TILL 11

BOTH ROOMS ARE OPEN WITH DJ NO GOOD IN THE BLUE ROOM

1-866-NJTONIC

TONIC-TASTE IT!!!!!! :pint:

we want superjay!

Dj NO good ??????????

What a fucking joke

Ant is a great dj for the one side, but they just fucked up with replacing Jay with No good comming in with his thug crowd.

Not that I ever go to Tonic, but from what I hear from my loser friends, it was a terrible move and they won't go thurs anymore, so I guess there not losers anymore.haha

Dj NO good ??????????

What a fucking joke

Ant is a great dj for the one side, but they just fucked up with replacing Jay with No good comming in with his thug crowd.

Not that I ever go to Tonic, but from what I hear from my loser friends, it was a terrible move and they won't go thurs anymore, so I guess there not losers anymore.haha

what up kid. Come by and say whats up tonight

I'm normally a nice guy, but people who talk shit end up fuckin with my money. I'm not in this business to make friends, I'm here to make money, so keep runnin your mouths (Super Jay, Kev the Rev and whoever the fuck TempKid is) and I'll fuck with your money too. As a matter of fact, any one of you that wants to keep runnin his mouth get at me and we can go head to head on the decks and let the crowd decide........ P.S. I'll even let you guys play your mixed CD's from other DJs like you always do.

I'm normally a nice guy, but people who talk shit end up fuckin with my money. I'm not in this business to make friends, I'm here to make money, so keep runnin your mouths (Super Jay, Kev the Rev and whoever the fuck TempKid is) and I'll fuck with your money too. As a matter of fact, any one of you that wants to keep runnin his mouth get at me and we can go head to head on the decks and let the crowd decide........ P.S. I'll even let you guys play your mixed CD's from other DJs like you always do.

werd :bowdown:

I don't think i have blown any speakers. I don't want any stupid drama but that may be the dumbest post ive ever seen. I'm just out to have a good time. Come out and say whats up ill be playin tonight. Ill all about havin fun and :pint: so come out if ur into that peace and be safe

I don't think i have blown any speakers. I don't want any stupid drama but that may be the dumbest post ive ever seen. I'm just out to have a good time. Come out and say whats up ill be playin tonight. Ill all about havin fun and :pint: so come out if ur into that peace and be safe

Wasn't you guys, it was those friday night latin dj's. They used to blow up stuff weekly. My mistake.

• 1 month later...

mixed cd's from other djs????

How's the thursday going???

Oh wait, coogs is doing thurs now.........should be good.

Superjay breaks your records, I break your bank, Tempkid breaks your teeth!