Clubplanet Nightlife Community

exit, avalon soundfactory

So is soundfactory even open anymore? I am going back to nyc in august and i just wanted to have an idea about the clubs.

And also, which is better, exit or avalon? How much is it to get into avalon?

Im a male of 20 years of age, will i be able to get in? Thanks

Which night would it be easier for me to get in, friday or saturday?

Wow..factory Is Closed And Done Forever I Would Say Go To Exit Which Is Now Black If U Wanna Hear Jp Thats If By Then Hes Still There, Avalon Is Horrible You Wouldnt See Me Walk In There Again, Try Going To Spirit Or Crobar But If U Like Trance Go To Avalon

Avalon doesnt play trance.

Avalon does mainly Techno djs now, Mauro Picotto, Christian Smith, Marco Baily, those are all techno djs. Dmitri had some funky disco shit going.

Avalon is very varied with it's djs now, so check ahead before going to see if your down with the music, but as of right now it's one of the best places to go in NYC.

Wow..factory Is Closed And Done Forever I Would Say Go To Exit Which Is Now Black If U Wanna Hear Jp Thats If By Then Hes Still There, Avalon Is Horrible You Wouldnt See Me Walk In There Again, Try Going To Spirit Or Crobar But If U Like Trance Go To Avalon

Factory closed?? Cmon you gotta be kidding me...where the fuck was I?

Im not 21, i cant get into crobar.

you pretty much cant get in anywhere,,,, :mad:

Exit R.I.P. its now Wack @$$ Black... JP is there and its only 18 and over after 4am... which is stupid considering its only open till like 6 or 7am

Avalon is 18 for Ladies

SF has been closed for Monthssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssszzzzz

and will Never Re-Open :mad:

You missed the best Club....

its now closed since April...

ARC/ VINYL R>I>P> ARC :cry:

Try Discoteque on Thursday's 18 and Over I believe.

who the hell told u 6 or 7 am?????? lmao

you pretty much cant get in anywhere,,,, :mad:

Exit R.I.P. its now Wack @$$ Black... JP is there and its only 18 and over after 4am... which is stupid considering its only open till like 6 or 7am

Avalon is 18 for Ladies

SF has been closed for Monthssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssszzzzz

and will Never Re-Open :mad:

You missed the best Club....

its now closed since April...

ARC/ VINYL R>I>P> ARC :cry:

Try Discoteque on Thursday's 18 and Over I believe.

well since ur so into Black tell us what time they close? Becuase everytime Someone told me they went they were like oh it was close around 7

he hasnt closed at 7 at all not even the first ngiht hes been closing like after 10