Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Free Iced Coffee

very funny sticky....how the hell are u and the lady...may be i will see u two this weekend in seaside...gonna go to merge on saturday--possibly tempts with my brother...

Ok there jerky, last two weekends I asked about you and your whereabouts but much to my surprise you were nowhere to be found.I even text you the other night from Merge......mangled I might add......you have no idea how long it took me to type that one word "warrior"!!!!LOL...........and Now me and the misses are staying in and cuddleing all weekend since we dont get to do much of that down the shore!!!!

well... u are right about me being no where to be found the past two weekends... i have been a chump and now i want go and u are not going to be around...thats okay---we will catch up one of these days...

--i did get that text message---digital told me my name came up and then u two were trying to send me a text all mangled----lol....u spelled it right though - thats a plus

---i will always be a warrior--jk i am ready for bed by 1-2am(which is probably still late to go to bed to others...but coming from staying up for beyond hrs.and into days---damn ac TRIPS) i think its time i need to find a man that can put up with my BS and settle soon...

well... u are right about me being no where to be found the past two weekends... i have been a chump and now i want go and u are not going to be around...thats okay---we will catch up one of these days...

--i did get that text message---digital told me my name came up and then u two were trying to send me a text all mangled----lol....u spelled it right though - thats a plus

---i will always be a warrior--jk i am ready for bed by 1-2am(which is probably still late to go to bed to others...but coming from staying up for beyond hrs.and into days---damn ac TRIPS) i think its time i need to find a man that can put up with my BS and settle soon...

Hi Hunny!! Are you going to be down on July 4th? that's the next time we will be down. =( Hope to see you then!!

Today from 10 -10

Yo, I was jsut at the one on Rt 17 goin North in Moonachie/Carlstadt and they didnt have the free giveaway...I am pissed!!!

Instead, I got Baskin Robbins Puss n' Boots and now I have to make myself puke....dammit

Yo, I was jsut at the one on Rt 17 goin North in Moonachie/Carlstadt and they didnt have the free giveaway...I am pissed!!!

Instead, I got Baskin Robbins Puss n' Boots and now I have to make myself puke....dammit

i knew you were a puker.