Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fuck Kobe!!!

shroomy

:bounce::pint: Haters I tell ya!

what a freakin game....

in O.T. the pistons did not show up at all....

you can hand the lakers the trophy already...

by the way Rookie Luke Walton had 7points and 8 assists not too shabby.

no way... detroits going to win at home :)

yo man.... after that one, i dono why Brown just doesn't have someone on his team just go out and puch kobe int he nutz with 2 mins. left in the next game... That's what I'd do... Sorta like on the movie "the longest yard" with Burt Reynolds... hehe

That shot just might have deflated the Pistons...We will see.

Two Points...

1. Shaq got the ball on the inbounds pass for that shot, how do you not foul him? Not doing that alone warranted the Pistons losing that game.

2. How do you let the only guy on the floor that can create his own 3 point shot get the ball?

Im dissapointed that Detroit lost,

but... considering it was a HUGE game for the lakers, and we still took it to OT is a great sign.

going to LA and wining one and sending the other into OT, and going back to detroit is doing pretty damn good for a team no one gave a chance.

but still... fuck kobe!!! he raped us!!! :)

but... considering it was a HUGE game for the lakers, and we still took it to OT is a great sign.

going to LA and wining one and sending the other into OT, and going back to detroit is doing pretty damn good for a team no one gave a chance.

You are right Detriot did make a statement. But Kobe's shot is the kind that deflates a team. In my opinion, his shot was bigger than Derrick Fisher's. Go down 0-2 and head to the Motor City and expect to win 2 out of 3? Um definately not! The New Version of the Bad Boys pissed away a great opportunity. :peeright:

Laker Fans, drink up, be merry!!!!!!!!!!

1-1 is better than 0-2, so I agree Shroomster, its disappointing, but we did KICK THEIR ASS on THEIR HOME COURT!!!

LETS GO PISTONS!!!!!!!!!!!!! PALACE OF AUBURN HILLS MOTHA FUCKAS!!!!