Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fat angry bitches

...idk man...not smiling isnt always a sign of being a bitch so much as unsociable...i have some friends that just are somewhat socially inept when it comes to certain environments- yet if you got to know them, they are some of the chillest people on the planet....who knows...and that's the point...you wont unless you go over some time and try to verify who and what she is...if you ever really give a shit about it ofcourse...

...idk man...not smiling isnt always a sign of being a bitch so much as unsociable...i have some friends that just are somewhat socially inept when it comes to certain environments- yet if you got to know them, they are some of the chillest people on the planet....who knows...and that's the point...you wont unless you go over some time and try to verify who and what she is...if you ever really give a shit about it ofcourse...

if i get the chance im sure i will start convo.......maybe during the cigg break......seen here and her other non-smiling friends outside once smokin.....ill go over and ask for a light and try to disprove my theory that they are just full of bitchness. they are probly nice and im just overreacting :half:

nah, havent seen them...well actually saw one of them....and she smiled...so its a lil progress at least...

i think the realllly big one is the leader. i believe she oppresses the other ones so they are not friendly when she is around....kind of like in the simpsons.....like nelson and his lil friends.

nah, havent seen them...well actually saw one of them....and she smiled...so its a lil progress at least...

i think the realllly big one is the leader. i believe she oppresses the other ones so they are not friendly when she is around....kind of like in the simpsons.....like nelson and his lil friends.

the only way to find out who the leader is, is to throw some raw meat in front of them all and see who comes out the winner

i hope i dont go to hell

the only way to find out who the leader is, is to throw some raw meat in front of them all and see who comes out the winner

i hope i dont go to hell

:laugh: i wonder if they are territorial too

one time one of them licked her lips when she looked at me....i wonder if its a sort of mating call or a sign of hunger