Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Weekend Plans...

:shaky:

is there a cover?

Naww man

i got the invite thru an email from some list that im on (i think it's thru clubplanet, or you just go to the johnnie walker site)

It's at lots of bars/clubs, but the fact that i was able to score china club on a friday night is CLUTCH ;)

i dont care about being packed, arc was packed when i went and i had gr8 time!

i might go to disco after, maybe we'll c u :bounce:

morillo!

im seriously considering to go to that one.....hes nasty

tiesto is gunna be toooooooooo packed for me

if you want a bunch of us are playing paintball this weekend if youre interested ill give you the specs... afterwards prolly go out or have a bbq...

Saturday or Sunday? Is Smokesum going?...I would love to shoot that kid point blank right in his neck.

I played paintball once years ago at some indoor place in LI...shit was off the hook.

Saturday or Sunday? Is Smokesum going?...I would love to shoot that kid point blank right in his neck.

I played paintball once years ago at some indoor place in LI...shit was off the hook.

ive been shot in the neck (back of the neck) and ass from point blank range. both suck huge donkey ball$

oh and the foot...i think that one hit a nerve too, i immediately fell over..

ive been shot in the neck (back of the neck) and ass from point blank range. both suck huge donkey ball$

oh and the foot...i think that one hit a nerve too, i immediately fell over..

I remember I caught my father right in his balls...that was some pretty funny shit

I remember I caught my father right in his balls...that was some pretty funny shit

jesus, i cant imagine, ive gotten many an inner thigh shot, but never on dee ballz. how did he react??????

i remember my friends convince this kid back in high school that the only way we would lend him a paintball gun to play with us is if he ran around wearing a shorts and no shirt while they hunted him :rofl: kid was bruised for weeks :rofl: i couldnt believe he fell for that shit...they were all like "WE all had to do it, its the only way youre going to play" :laugh:

love paintball went last yr to Penn. won all the matches all day didnt get shot til the very last game right in my thigh I had a black and blue for 5 months:(

5 months??? :eek: do u bruise easily?

we would always play behind my friends homes...lots of thick trees, bushes, some trails, a big creek (definately fell in at least once), etc...it got pretty intense cuz of the thickness of the forest in some places :worry:

Edit: wrong thread phatboy - this was supposed to be on the random thoughts thread

...i'm ready to stab one of my client's eyes out...my coworker asked why not both?...to which i retorted, "so she could see how grotesque her face would be after i got through with her!"...