Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Carl Kennedy Roll Call

He's back at GBH this Friday at Lotus

ughh maybe i wont go then...fuck Lotus..that faggot on a power trip at the door dissed me once...i ever find that guy out in the street well see how much of a trip hes on...i dont wanna sip martinis...i wanna freakin dance

too bad.

Also that doorman can hold his own on the street.

He's fought the best of them.

He did a lot of the toughest hip hop doors in the city and had to deal with alot of thuggs in front of the club and on the streets of the outer boroughs.

Trust me you don't want to mess with him.

too bad.

Also that doorman can hold his own on the street.

He's fought the best of them.

He did a lot of the toughest hip hop doors in the city and had to deal with alot of thuggs in front of the club and on the streets of the outer boroughs.

Trust me you don't want to mess with him.

first off let me say im not a tough guy or an internet tough guy...im not an intimidating looking guy either nor do i start a fight...all im getting at was that the kids a jerkoff and if someone ever approached his faggot ass outside of lotus he'd crumble like a cheese curl...no way that little twirp is a tough kid...maybe were talkin about someone else...hes ur typical door guy who was probably a herb his whole life and is now on some power trip cause he has discretion to let people in...who the hell wants that shit..by the way..GBH while im not a fan of ur venues or the talent u guys bring anymore, but u guys definitely rocked Centro Fly for years and i loved ur parties and definitely respect u guys...i just wish things were back to the way they used to be..no hard feeling to u penstar

• 5 months later...