Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nerve?

CrzyC

Nerve is a killer location but the owners use people for what they're worth, since they ran out of ideas many moons ago...they get promoters and djs to steal their promoting techniques and playlists...is this news to you?

Not to me, I pay lots of attention to behavioural patterns...they've done it to lots of people...so it's no coincidence...rich boys with a club and no ideas...ah...and no air-conditioning or bathroom cleaning skills whatsoever.

Love

Dad

I LOVE THE SUNDAY PARTY!!!!

And Im not trying to start shit with the owners...seeing that I am friends with them. :D

Just wondering what is going on. But I have been advised that the answer will be revealed shortly and that I shouldnt "shit myself". (can you guess who said that?) :laugh:

I LOVE THE SUNDAY PARTY!!!!

And Im not trying to start shit with the owners...seeing that I am friends with them. :D

Just wondering what is going on. But I have been advised that the answer will be revealed shortly and that I shouldnt "shit myself". (can you guess who said that?) :laugh:

droopy.gif

I have to admit that I've always been a bit disappointed in Nerve, and posted same many moons ago. They came out of the gate talking smack and telling us all that they were going to show up all the lame-o clubs and they turned out to be a nice little same-o lame-o place as the rest. Nothing really crazy or over-the-top, as they claimed. Not that they are a particularly bad club, or anything. It's decent. It's just not really way out there or different as they originally claimed to be.

I have to admit that I've always been a bit disappointed in Nerve, and posted same many moons ago. They came out of the gate talking smack and telling us all that they were going to show up all the lame-o clubs and they turned out to be a nice little same-o lame-o place as the rest. Nothing really crazy or over-the-top, as they claimed. Not that they are a particularly bad club, or anything. It's decent. It's just not really way out there or different as they originally claimed to be.

Unfortunally for South Beach, being different is the kiss of death, there are not enough people to support all the venues and their ideas, what it all comes down to is money and business 101. It is great to be cutting edge and different but it is hard to make money at it, not enough loyalty from customers to maintain jobs and doors open. Think of Luna, Privilege, Nerve and many more from the past and present, they meant well of the bat but had to change in order to pay the bills. Who's fault is it, who knows, maybe this city has lost it's creativity and the world will be taken over by hip hop...

no matter what hip hop makes money and brings people to venues, sometimes is better to swallow your pride then to fire people with families that depend on you for their paychecks.. everyone should think about what places make you really happy for what they bring us and try to support better than ever to keep them alive.

that's my 2 cents...

Unfortunally for South Beach, being different is the kiss of death, there are not enough people to support all the venues and their ideas, what it all comes down to is money and business 101. It is great to be cutting edge and different but it is hard to make money at it, not enough loyalty from customers to maintain jobs and doors open. Think of Luna, Privilege, Nerve and many more from the past and present, they meant well of the bat but had to change in order to pay the bills. Who's fault is it, who knows, maybe this city has lost it's creativity and the world will be taken over by hip hop...

no matter what hip hop makes money and brings people to venues, sometimes is better to swallow your pride then to fire people with families that depend on you for their paychecks.. everyone should think about what places make you really happy for what they bring us and try to support better than ever to keep them alive.

that's my 2 cents...

Everytime there's something written about Nerve...some newbie pops out of nowhere and writes a coherent, full explanation as to why things are that way and why the possition of the moon is responsable for the tides.

zup, jon! :bounce: