Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Would you rather die yourself or have 10 random people die?

notallthere444

Id let the 10 people die and just pray that notallthere444 was one of them

btw... anyone see this old twilight zone in black and white. This guy shows up at this couples door and gives them this box with a button on it and tells them that if the push the button, a person far away that they do not know even remotely, will die, but they will get a million dollars.

he leaves the box with them, and they agonize for a bit, and of course give in and push the button. Almost imediatly the guy is at the door, with their money and to retreive the box. when he is walking away, they ask, what are you going to do with the box? he answers.... Im going to give it to someone far away who doesnt know you even remotely.

Id let the 10 people die and just pray that notallthere444 was one of them

btw... anyone see this old twilight zone in black and white. This guy shows up at this couples door and gives them this box with a button on it and tells them that if the push the button, a person far away that they do not know even remotely, will die, but they will get a million dollars.

he leaves the box with them, and they agonize for a bit, and of course give in and push the button. Almost imediatly the guy is at the door, with their money and to retreive the box. when he is walking away, they ask, what are you going to do with the box? he answers.... Im going to give it to someone far away who doesnt know you even remotely.

HAHAHAHA THAT ROCKS !

i know its fucked up , but i would let em die

I THINK I READ THIS BEFORE.. DO YOU ASK THE SAME SHIT ALL THE TIME.. WHATS NEXT? ITS THAT TIME FOR EVERYBODY TO POST YOUR PIC AND LETS START WITH ONE OF YOU GIVING THE FINGER....

YOU ARE PLAYED OUT

:)