Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bored of your job?

miamimonk

Who here is at work, sitting on their computer, bored out of their minds on clubplanet, and ready for something more? When you catch yourself surfing CareerBuilder at work you know the times has come. Does anyone here have a cool job, or one that your constantly on the go/ doing something different everyday. I needs ideas, I cant take this PC and chair any longer!!

Who here is at work, sitting on their computer, bored out of their minds on clubplanet, and ready for something more? When you catch yourself surfing CareerBuilder at work you know the times has come. Does anyone here have a cool job, or one that your constantly on the go/ doing something different everyday. I needs ideas, I cant take this PC and chair any longer!!

Did you go to school...and if so, what did you study?

I go to UM, double majoring in entrepreneurship and marketing. I really need to find a job that I don't get bored of in 9 months.

when looking for a job, follow your heart...money is all good and shit, but at the end of the day...have you done something that you love doing?

I can't get enough of my job, that's why I give you this piece of advise.

:)

I have no clue what kind of jobs I have a chance of getting that are "on the go" fast pace and never the same. You ever heard of those people that go around and spy on competition all day (like walmart on kmart )? What are those people called?

I go to UM, double majoring in entrepreneurship and marketing. I really need to find a job that I don't get bored of in 9 months.

I have been bored out of my mind at my two previous jobs, so I made a change for the better. I first worked for a company where I was just another programmer in the mix, and then I got a job where you can get rich, but just working for money sux, like Funk says.

Use some of the lessons you have learned in your classes. Market yourself to a company or apply your entrepreneurship and start a small business.

Not having trouble getting a job, just trouble trying to find one that is always changing (like a cop, whos day is never the same, but of course I would never sink that low). Most jobs are the same thing everyday, ZZzzZZ And since I am relatively new to the job market I don't know about any on-the-go jobs that might be available, or where to look

Hum...marketing is a very broad field...everything needs to be marketed, so...you can literally look for a job in ANY field.

Sinchrodestiny is a cosmic phenomenon that consists of messages sent to your brain by every day things that without paying attention, go unnoticed.

Pay attention to the every day coincidences that you find along your routine, that's where the answer to your question lies...most of the times, believe it or not...all answers lie within one's self.

:)

No, but apparently I am being "watched".... seems drinking and dancing on saturday night is a crime these days. If your refering to my PM, its because usually people dont announce sushi rolls.... but nevermind that foolishness :pint:

Not having trouble getting a job, just trouble trying to find one that is always changing (like a cop, whos day is never the same, but of course I would never sink that low). Most jobs are the same thing everyday, ZZzzZZ And since I am relatively new to the job market I don't know about any on-the-go jobs that might be available, or where to look
Might I suggest a marketing and/or advertising firm? Something like www.sportsandsponsorships.com.