Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How Sick Are You From The Word Sick?

No offence here but come on we need some one to create some new Arcanum’s to describe your opinions and your reviews.

I haven’t been on this board in awhile nothing much changed here. Working at SG every Friday and Saturday, Friday with the Live Bands Remains Normal, Saturday We do 50% less Hey its summer so Biz is not normal cause a lot of our crowd is south. The truth and nothing but, no hype No bullshit and No Sick

I'm Smarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrtttttttt

No offence here but come on we need some one to create some new Arcanum’s to describe your opinions and your reviews.

I haven’t been on this board in awhile nothing much changed here. Working at SG every Friday and Saturday, Friday with the Live Bands Remains Normal, Saturday We do 50% less Hey its summer so Biz is not normal cause a lot of our crowd is south. The truth and nothing but, no hype No bullshit and No Sick

I'm Smarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrtttttttt

i like that attitude...but you aint gonna change the people of these boards. Everything is sick and hey ya doin and rydell ripped it sick and .....

all a bunch of hype aimed to influence the 1% of viewers who view this board for indications on whats hot that night. What they dont realize is...when you promote something on a thread, and only the promoters, dj and bartenders are the ones responding to the thread....probably means the night will be a bit weak, no?

i like that attitude...but you aint gonna change the people of these boards. Everything is sick and hey ya doin and rydell ripped it sick and .....

all a bunch of hype aimed to influence the 1% of viewers who view this board for indications on whats hot that night. What they dont realize is...when you promote something on a thread, and only the promoters, dj and bartenders are the ones responding to the thread....probably means the night will be a bit weak, no?

Too bad for you that you sit home every weekend and just type on a computer or you would be able to tell what is real and what is not.

This board DOES NOT affect business in clubs, we all know that. CP is less than 1% of any club on any night.

I post honest reviews but often leave out negative ones b/c it doesn't really do much for me to be bitter. You on the other hand, have no life and just get off on drama.

SATAN! For the record, that wed. night a couple months back was the most disturbing perfomance I have ever seen. You put 99% of the people on this board to shame (me included, and I have NEVER said that about anyone)

smaaaaaart is Ghey. not better than sick.....

Too bad for you that you sit home every weekend and just type on a computer or you would be able to tell what is real and what is not.

This board DOES NOT affect business in clubs, we all know that. CP is less than 1% of any club on any night.

I post honest reviews but often leave out negative ones b/c it doesn't really do much for me to be bitter. You on the other hand, have no life and just get off on drama.

SATAN! For the record, that wed. night a couple months back was the most disturbing perfomance I have ever seen. You put 99% of the people on this board to shame (me included, and I have NEVER said that about anyone)

smaaaaaart is Ghey. not better than sick.....

Hey Sand... what wed are you referring to.. not sure what you mean?

Hey Sand... what wed are you referring to.. not sure what you mean?

Circa to Cheesy South City Grill to Junkyard to SATIN DOLLS......

You were going balistic as Satin Dolls, throwing stacks of dollars everywhere, everytime you talked you would scream in mine or ML23's ear!

Your friend handed me 100 dollars in singles, I was like "I cant take this" he goes "you don't want this? OK..... WAAAAA!" and throws it up in the air on the stage. You followed w/ a stack of your own.

I mentioned it to you at SG but you told me to shut up b/c the boss was next to me when I said it to you....... lmao

Either way, historic performance