Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I have worked there a few times and it has always been a good time. Its a pretty upscale lounge with mostly hip-hop music. Every once in a while you get the fun rock-n-roll songs but you should pretty much expect hip hop. Other than the music, its a fun place to hang out. You can try www.BLVDNYC.com for a guestlist, but I am not sure they have one. I dont think its very expensive to get in though...just be prepared for a long line on Saturdays and a slow crowd on Fridays until about 1-1:30am.

I have worked there a few times and it has always been a good time. Its a pretty upscale lounge with mostly hip-hop music. Every once in a while you get the fun rock-n-roll songs but you should pretty much expect hip hop. Other than the music, its a fun place to hang out. You can try www.BLVDNYC.com for a guestlist, but I am not sure they have one. I dont think its very expensive to get in though...just be prepared for a long line on Saturdays and a slow crowd on Fridays until about 1-1:30am.

thanks for the info...I've heard it can be a bitch to get in sometimes. I'm probably gonna hit it up around midnight if anything.

Thats a good time for a Fri night.....maybe a little earlier on Saturday....That is usually the line that is a bitch to wait on. Parking is pretty convenient too if you are driving. All the back streets have evening parking...its not hard to find a spot around that time

Thats a good time for a Fri night.....maybe a little earlier on Saturday....That is usually the line that is a bitch to wait on. Parking is pretty convenient too if you are driving. All the back streets have evening parking...its not hard to find a spot around that time

Yeah, I'm not driving but I'm pretty familiar with the area. I use to bartend at a small place on Hudson & Spring..."Cody's", it's actually right down the block from NV.

ive been there 4 times when they have had house music on the small side rooms. Im my opinion its a nice looking place BUT SUCKS TO ME because they cater to rock and roll hip hop bottle service. I like places that are all about dancing and sweating to house music. So naturally not my style, but its constantly packed with people who just wanna have a good night out. SO if thats what your looking for have fun. But i cant there. Im not a weekend only house music fan like some of ya. I breathe it 24/7.

Hey did you ever wind up going this weekend?

I worked on Sat night, it was pretty packed for a while.

yeah, I did...didn't get there until about 1:00am. they weren't letting any single guys in but luckily, my boy is a fireman and they usually hook him up when he shows his ID. Honestly, I don't remember anything from the place but I think I had a good time.

I would definately recomend it. I went there in March with a bunch of friends and had a blast. Its a fun crowd and a nice atmosphere. The music is pretty good,as well. As someone else said, the dj plays hip-hop on the main floor. Downstairs had a band playing when I went but we stay upstairs for most of the night so I can't say if they were good or bad. If you are going on a saturday night I would advise you to go early because there is definately going to be a huge ass line. Contact Parry @ partypromos.com for guestlist info. He hooked it up for my birthday party.

yeah, I did...didn't get there until about 1:00am. they weren't letting any single guys in but luckily, my boy is a fireman and they usually hook him up when he shows his ID. Honestly, I don't remember anything from the place but I think I had a good time.

We prob saw eachother.....

It was a pretty packed night though.