Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Here it is the reason JP LEFT BLACK (Taken from JP site)

i will wait for xlr8ted to let me know if this is tru or not...

I dont know who xlr8ted is, all I know is our dealings with JP and Black and what I've said is the truth.

I've known him since 1995, when we started DEEPER, then shortly after DROPPED out of the scene. That's why we don't know all you new school people. But WE ARE BACK.....

u hated the PLACE...but yet ur gonna go now that jp left?? that makes no sense..if you hate the PLACE that is...

Uh Yes Hated the place because jp took over it... and turned it into the worst club..

never hated the space.. infact i use dto work there when it was EXIT... I LOVEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD that place...

u hated the PLACE...but yet ur gonna go now that jp left?? that makes no sense..if you hate the PLACE that is...

Uh Yes Hated the place because jp took over it... and turned it into the worst club..

never hated the space.. infact i usedto work there when it was EXIT... I LOVEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD that place...

Yes, we will tell everyone when the plans are finalized

expect BIG things to come

niceeeeeeeeeeeee...i am hearing a rumor that JP will be taking a residency at the beachcomber on the boardwalk in seaside heights or the sandbar....

unfortunately i started late, around 2001 n my first club was exit...so i did like the place but im sorry, i LOVED wat jp did to it...lookswise. but i only went twice during the time black was open, the place is seriously shot to shit now i'd say. i dont see wat could work there.

never hated the space.. infact i use dto work there when it was EXIT... I LOVEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD that place...

JP left Black????? What a shame...i hope he will be at spirit on the 26th...it would be even better if he took over a club in jersey...the only thing that sucks about JP not being at Black anymore is that when i went there every weekend to see him spin the garage about 2 blocks away only cost me $6 for 12 hrs...now God only knows what it will be in the Spirit area!!!! oh well...i will follow Jonathan wherever he goes anyway!!!! JP #1 DJ....is this decision final about JP being resident at Spirit on saturdays.....???????

The true fact of the matter is this...Black was not paying ANYONE who JP hired to make Black what it was or (wasnt, lol) esp. people who did the renovations of the club.

TRUE, TRUE, TRUE!!

Many industry people worked there and are long gone. They didn't get paid so they left.

End of story.

PLANS ARE ALREADY FINALIZED HES AT SPIRIT STARTING THE 26TH OF JUNE

Well I haven't checked in here in ages and now JP's leaving Black... WOW!! Things change in heartbeat around here as well as in the NYC club scene. So when's his last night at Black and what will happen now to Black/Exit? Who will spin there now?

Well I haven't checked in here in ages and now JP's leaving Black... WOW!! Things change in heartbeat around here as well as in the NYC club scene. So when's his last night at Black and what will happen now to Black/Exit? Who will spin there now?

hes not having a lastnight his last time there was sat the 5th