Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Here it is the reason JP LEFT BLACK (Taken from JP site)

unfortunately i started late, around 2001 n my first club was exit...so i did like the place but im sorry, i LOVED wat jp did to it...lookswise. but i only went twice during the time black was open, the place is seriously shot to shit now i'd say. i dont see wat could work there.

lookwise the CLUB SUXXXXXXXXXXXXX ALL THE F%&ING FLOORS ARE CLOSED EXCEPT THE MAIN FLOOR N BALCONLY.......THE CLUB IS ALLLLLLLLLLL FRECKIN GRIMEY ASS PEOPLE AND B*TCHES... THE CLUB IS SHOT...

Well I haven't checked in here in ages and now JP's leaving Black... WOW!! Things change in heartbeat around here as well as in the NYC club scene. So when's his last night at Black and what will happen now to Black/Exit? Who will spin there now?

i TOLD EVERYONE JP WOULDNT LAST.... A WHOLE BIG 3 MONTHS WOWWWWWWWW

unfortunately i started late, around 2001 n my first club was exit...so i did like the place but im sorry, i LOVED wat jp did to it...lookswise. but i only went twice during the time black was open, the place is seriously shot to shit now i'd say. i dont see wat could work there.

lookwise the CLUB SUXXXXXXXXXXXXX ALL THE F%&ING FLOORS ARE CLOSED EXCEPT THE MAIN FLOOR N BALCONLY.......THE CLUB IS ALLLLLLLLLLL FRECKIN GRIMEY ASS PEOPLE AND B*TCHES... THE CLUB IS SHOT...

VICIOUS AND EDDIE BAEZ ARE DOING THE UNDERWEAR PARTY

So then it maybe good? Baez I haven't heard ages, Vicious is either on point or not? Then again it's an underwear party!! Many girls in thongs and decent dance music is not a bad combination!! I guess Exit may stink after this?

where did u see that on the JP site... thats not the reason... it was ebacuse noone was getting paid including him and he wans't being treated like that ne more... thats what ahppens topmaking up shyt tahst retarded ruors my god people grow the fuc up

where did u see that on the JP site... thats not the reason... it was ebacuse noone was getting paid including him and he wans't being treated like that ne more... thats what ahppens topmaking up shyt tahst retarded ruors my god people grow the fuc up

its all true he deserves clean smelling air

like i said..i only went to black TWO times..and those TWO times happened to be opening nite and classics where ALL THE FLOORS WERE MOST DEFINITELY open...lol i wasnt there the other weeks when they closed the second/third floors n watnot...iw ork sundays and i'm only taking off/ switching days for a good party. so the both times i was there it was packed like crazy, music sucked opening nite but was awesome on classics.... if i had a great time, i'm not complaining- i'm also not exactly CRYING that he's moving to spirit. i would much rather go there than black to be honest.

I PLAN TO...LOL but wat i dont understand is why everyone gets SO GODDAM HOSTILE bout this issue...jp and all. fine, dislike his style, his crowd, or any dj's for that matter but why do ppl get sooooo GODDAM heated and hate the guy like he killed their families or something??? jeez

ok whatever,,, then go to spirit..

well u see thats fine, and wat ur saying at least has a point to it...its ur taste/ opinion but i was mostly referring to the ppl that get on here RAGING like a bunch of assholes n have nothing more constructive to do than bash someone w/ no real points behind it....seems retarded to me

its not that serious.. I just dont like the crowd he brings and his style anymore...

"I PLAN TO...LOL but wat i dont understand is why everyone gets SO GODDAM HOSTILE bout this issue...jp and all. fine, dislike his style, his crowd, or any dj's for that matter but why do ppl get sooooo GODDAM heated and hate the guy like he killed their families or something??? jeez"

^^^ Totally agree with you . Poor Jp he did nothing wrong it's just some fo his fans. IT's not his fault. Could we maybe give him a chance at spirt before eevryone put him down so much. SO much negativity in the scene that's why ti sux no one wnats anything to work. Noones ahppy unless they r fucin bytching!!!