Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Straight Edge Weekend Thread

groovefire

I love niggas! I love niggas!

Cause niggas are me!

And I should only love that 'presents me

I love to see niggas go through changes (Whoooo!!)

I love to see niggas shoot through shit (Did it again)

And to all niggas that do it I love

To all my Brooklyn (Niggas!)

To all my Uptown (You niggas understand?!)

To all my Bronx (It's war nigga)

To all my Queensbridge (I'll blow you away)

stay on topic, people.

if you are from NY, couple the fact that we dont KNOW you with the fact that we probably dont CARE what you are doing and go post on the whats for lunch thread....

tonight: matrix fo' some darkbeat action

tomorrow: some promos in the afternoon, (free alcohol, holla!)

suprising irish by taking her to embassy for the evening....

sunday: werkin' at the pride block party.... VERY :ghey:

stay on topic, people.

sunday: werkin' at the pride block party.... VERY :ghey:

A few years ago I had to go with my ex girlfriend and her brother who was Gay and music was Sick, Richie from Sundays at Rise Spun and I think Darren Friedman(sp) they had some some huge platform were was spinning from. I have to give to them they Can put on a great party.

stay on topic, people.

if you are from NY, couple the fact that we dont KNOW you with the fact that we probably dont CARE what you are doing and go post on the whats for lunch thread....

WOW! Honestly, that was probably one of the most fucked up things anyone has ever said to me on here. Especially coming from you after we had such a good time in Vegas together.

FU Ras! :bigfinge:

lol.

just kidding. much love.

so you gonna drive up and come to the matrix tonight bro?

i know my friend joe is spinning at the block party this year. not sure who else. i will probably be standing next to the volkeswagons once again and handing out promo crizzap. its pretty fun.... tho i got cornered by this one chick the other night who was relentless about getting my phone number. she asked me over and over again WHY it was that i liked boys. to be honest i couldnt really come up with a good answer, but i ran away from her nonetheless.

lol.

just kidding. much love.

so you gonna drive up and come to the matrix tonight bro?

i know my friend joe is spinning at the block party this year. not sure who else. i will probably be standing next to the volkeswagons once again and handing out promo crizzap. its pretty fun.... tho i got cornered by this one chick the other night who was relentless about getting my phone number. she asked me over and over again WHY it was that i liked boys. to be honest i couldnt really come up with a good answer, but i ran away from her nonetheless.

Those ukranian girls from murka, got hit on by some girls recently. They flipped out. It was so hilarious.