Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why is EVERY top promoter fucken CRAAAAAZZY

I dont want to name to many names but... And by "crazy" you know what i mean ....... I made it 3 days at jars house and i was fucken shot out of my mind for like 2 weeks. But its crazy cause they all do very WELL , it makes me feel like all those "say no" commercials where lying to me. I guess the key to being a good promoter is to party harder then anyone else that goes to your party lol ?????

Bon one time head butted me and handed me like 30 shots when i walked through the door.. Kosta ahahhaa.. kosta... I dont even want to get into kosta... I can say shit that will get him arrested.. These guys are all completely out of there minds and out of control. .I fucken love it. Local rock stars....

Jar..

Bon

kosta..

serge is a freak of nature becuase he dont seem to party

to name a few...

anyone got crazy storys about promoters? THEY ARE FUCKEN CRAZY

it makes me feel like all those "say no" commercials where lying to me.

when youre dead or brain crazy at age 40, come see me. it aint all about "now". youre the type who doesnt contribute to our 401K. you care nothing about tomorrow, other than where and when you party next.

when youre dead or brain crazy at age 40, come see me. it aint all about "now". youre the type who doesnt contribute to our 401K. you care nothing about tomorrow, other than where and when you party next.

i thought that was the meaning of life!!!!!!!

Party Hard till you Die!!!!!

I already planned out my funeral....just dont know which dj im gonna outlive so he can spin there!!!!!

It's a tough job kiddo, somebody's gotta do it...

Last summer, I accompanied my good friend Sticky in frequenting Tempts and the Pitek/Carolla/Badass complex at Cateret & Central

Anyone who has been there knows what i am talking about

I guess you have been to my shore house

the craziset shore house ever Carteret Central

I guess the key to being a good promoter is to party harder then anyone else that goes to your party lol ?????

kosta... I dont even want to get into kosta... I can say shit that will get him arrested.. These guys are all completely out of there minds and out of control. .

Jar..

Bon

kosta..

HONESTLY, I DARE ANYONE TO TRY AND KEEP UP WITH CAROLLO FRI THRU SUNDAY. FUCKIN KID WILL HAVE ALL YOUZ, INCLUDING MYSELF, CRYIN 4 YO MOMMAS

I guess the key to being a good promoter is to party harder then anyone else that goes to your party lol ?????

kosta... I dont even want to get into kosta... I can say shit that will get him arrested.. These guys are all completely out of there minds and out of control. .

Jar..

Bon

kosta..

HONESTLY, I DARE ANYONE TO TRY AND KEEP UP WITH CAROLLO FRI THRU SUNDAY. FUCKIN KID WILL HAVE ALL YOUZ, INCLUDING MYSELF, CRYIN 4 YO MOMMAS

I dont want to name to many names but... And by "crazy" you know what i mean ....... I made it 3 days at jars house and i was fucken shot out of my mind for like 2 weeks. But its crazy cause they all do very WELL , it makes me feel like all those "say no" commercials where lying to me. I guess the key to being a good promoter is to party harder then anyone else that goes to your party lol ?????

Bon one time head butted me and handed me like 30 shots when i walked through the door.. Kosta ahahhaa.. kosta... I dont even want to get into kosta... I can say shit that will get him arrested.. These guys are all completely out of there minds and out of control. .I fucken love it. Local rock stars....

Jar..

Bon

kosta..

serge is a freak of nature becuase he dont seem to party

to name a few...

In your opinion where do you get that these people are top promoters? Let's not even touch the high paid remark. NJ is NOT where any "TOP promoter" would be caught dead!

Your girlfriend makes more on the corner she works than these guys. Are you high right now? You must be!!! :smoke::topicsuck:bong:

In your opinion where do you get that these people are top promoters? Let's not even touch the high paid remark. NJ is NOT where any "TOP promoter" would be caught dead!

Your girlfriend makes more on the corner she works than these guys. Are you high right now? You must be!!! :smoke::topicsuck:bong:

you are soooo clueless bro....I do NY and NJ and let me tell you ....youget the right deal in jersey youre making serious cheddar.

First off, get an education and master the English language before you come at me BRO!

Second the only cheddar you is the kind you scrape from the real promoters that you have to blow to get a dime!! Good luck with that promoting gig!! What parties in NYC are you responsible for?? NONE!! You are just a lowly sub promoter that is chasing the same crumb the rest of your kind are after. GET OVER YOURSELF!!

My Mother is dead you dime store whore!!! GO FUCK YOURSELF!!!

lllllllllllllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

bro .. stop talking.. Do you even realize the kind of pull bon has? I have never met a promoter that comes close. Educate me who you think it is. And it aint daryl

I think I saw Bon using his pull at the line in KMART. He's a NJ promoter...big shit! That's impresive, considering most NJ clubs don't need promoter, especially the shore. Let's think about this, Jersey Shore....people rent houses for the summer......they plan to go out to the local clubs/bars near where they rent......hmmmmmm. That's a tough one, I guess NJ shore REALLY needs those promoters & puts them on the map.

I think I saw Bon using his pull at the line in KMART. He's a NJ promoter...big shit! That's impresive, considering most NJ clubs don't need promoter, especially the shore. Let's think about this, Jersey Shore....people rent houses for the summer......they plan to go out to the local clubs/bars near where they rent......hmmmmmm. That's a tough one, I guess NJ shore REALLY needs those promoters & puts them on the map.

His list was doing better then any one else at spirit . After jp left sf bons list was doing better then anyone elses there as well. Bon has done north jersey clubs and central jersey clubs. He kept bunka which is a huge venue and in a hillbilly area packed for years.

Bro im not just talking trash to argue i know what i see i wasit to much time in clubs to not know. I have NEVER been to a party bon did that wasent packed. If his name is on the flyer i know it will be good. Im not kissing ass i dont have to becuase im already freinds with him. im stating a fact. NJ? bro NJ night life is where it is out now nyc being "the place to be" is in the past for the most part.

The 2am closing time is coming to nyc. Now with black closed, it ends an era for super clubs. the twilo, tunnle, pladium , exit, days are over. NJ CLUBS DONT NEED A PROMOTER?!! yoooo come on they need it much more then city clubs. nyc got people all oiver walkign around customers fall in your lap. nj people and clubs are spread out,

You basicly deacide where to go based on flyers and shit.

Nyc clubs have enough customers in a 1 mile ratios nj clubs people travle an hour to get to the club becuase they heard from some form of advertisment that its going to be good.

I know plenty of nice clubs in jersey that are empty cuase they have shitty promoters. Never under estimate what these guys do. Some clubs have location and dont need it but most in jersey do. Throw some names around ,.

Are you going to bark all day little doggy or you going to BITE ?!

His list was doing better then any one else at spirit . After jp left sf bons list was doing better then anyone elses there as well. Bon has done north jersey clubs and central jersey clubs. He kept bunka which is a huge venue and in a hillbilly area packed for years. Bro im not just talking trash to argue i know what i see i wasit to much time in clubs to not know. I have NEVER been to a party bon did that wasent packed. If his name is on the flyer i know it will be good. Im not kissing ass i dont have to becuase im already freinds with him. im stating a fact. NJ? bro NJ night life is where it is out now nyc being "the place to be" is in the past for the most part. the 2am closing time is coming to nyc. Now with black closed, it ends an era for super clubs. the twilo, tunnle, pladium , exit, days are over. Throw some names around ,.

Are you going to bark all day little doggy or you going to BITE ?!

Obviously you still haven't mastered Grammar. But that isn't my problem it's yours. As far NJ being, I am not sure what you said, it didn't make sense. But, NJ could never and will never be the Music Mecca NYC has been and will always be. You can like Bon's balls I don't give a FUCK!! I just have no tolerance for ignorance which is what has been started on this post. So BITE ME LOSER!!!! Do us all a favor and stick to NJ and Bon's "kick ass parties." THANKS!!!

:splat::blah::blah:

Obviously you still haven't mastered Grammar. But that isn't my problem it's yours. As far NJ being, I am not sure what you said, it didn't make sense. But, NJ could never and will never be the Music Mecca NYC has been and will always be. You can like Bon's balls I don't give a FUCK!! I just have no tolerance for ignorance which is what has been started on this post. So BITE ME LOSER!!!! Do us all a favor and stick to NJ and Bon's "kick ass parties." THANKS!!!

:splat::blah::blah:

I hate trying to have an intelligent argument with people like you. Because im not arguing with you just to win im arguing with you to prove my point or have myself proven wrong., You are not doing anything to back your opinion. Please prove me wrong. You still haven't named anyone. Maybe jersey will never be what the city was , But it sure is a hell of a lot better then the city is now IMO. My grammar sucks and its worse when i am typing and just spewing my thoughts out, Like i said i really am not kissing bons ass, I'm telling the truth. I fight with promoter friends all the time because i say fucken up shit to them but i always say what i feel im not and i am only stating what i see with bons partys. I can pretty much say the same about sergio.

I don't think I'll waste anymore time arguing with an ignorant "NJ head" anymore. As to your point about these people having the most people on their guestlists in the city? What are you a guestlist girl in your spare time? Do you ever hear that NJ has GREAT DJ's coming out of here or great music coming out of here....I think not! Point made! No need to name promoters in NYC or clubs! The proof is in the pudding! NJ is a sinking swamp & wanna be NYC! And that is the FACT JACK!

I don't think I'll waste anymore time arguing with an ignorant "NJ head" anymore. As to your point about these people having the most people on their guestlists in the city? What are you a guestlist girl in your spare time? Do you ever hear that NJ has GREAT DJ's coming out of here or great music coming out of here....I think not! Point made! No need to name promoters in NYC or clubs! The proof is in the pudding! NJ is a sinking swamp & wanna be NYC! And that is the FACT JACK!

Is this what you are trying to say to me?:

i still cant answer any questions becuase im a rookie and i dont even know what i am talking about. I have no proof to back up anything i say.