Clubplanet Nightlife Community

oakie join's shady aftermath/interscope

str8upcore

Oakenfold has recently teamed up on Eminem's label to get more involved with HIP-HOP,Eminem who was interviewed said out right he was shaken up with the decision and want's no part of Oakie involved with his music, NO BODY LISTEN'S TO TECHNO :gang::love:

Sounds like more anti-oakey Bullshit. I will call his people monday and get the real deal. The amount of haters he gets is Bull. This man has done more for the EDM scene than ANYONE else. lay off. The man is a trendsetter. Marshall should be (and probably is) flattered.

www.Trunightlife.com

And yes...I am a promoter...and yes...Paul has played for me 4 times in two different cities.

Sounds like more anti-oakey Bullshit. I will call his people monday and get the real deal. The amount of haters he gets is Bull. This man has done more for the EDM scene than ANYONE else. lay off. The man is a trendsetter. Marshall should be (and probably is) flattered.

www.Trunightlife.com

And yes...I am a promoter...and yes...Paul has played for me 4 times in two different cities.

i agree

I am not knocking Oakie at all I have seen him play down here since the beginning and have alway's loved his contribution to the scene, and I agree that Marshall should be proud to have him involved with the label, but these hip hop cat's have no idea what Oakenfold is about regardless of the many track's he has remixed in the hip hop industry..................

I am not knocking Oakie at all I have seen him play down here since the beginning and have alway's loved his contribution to the scene, and I agree that Marshall should be proud to have him involved with the label, but these hip hop cat's have no idea what Oakenfold is about regardless of the many track's he has remixed in the hip hop industry..................

eminem is a little bitch who serioulsy needs a beating. notice that he always has a bunch of guys around him. a few years ago i was talking to shaggy too dope from ICP and he was telling me soooo many stories about what a pussy marshall mathers is. talk about a hater.

no shit... he grew up as a little white boy in a ghetto town getting his ass kicked everyday... and i wonder why he always makes fun of the girls and the gay pop singers lol... he finally decided to diss ja rule because the whole 50 cent mafia will be in front of him