Clubplanet Nightlife Community

OMG!!!! Jonathon Peters is Opening for DT @ Vinyl this Friday

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

Good for you... Razveseli mena, mne tak xerovato... Oooh so you're coming Sat smile.gif Yey!

owwwwwwww...baby....don't worry...EVERYTHING WILL BE JUST FINE smile.gif ....."takay korova nushna somomy..."...hehe...remember this joke smile.gif

Originally posted by shannah:

Things are good. How about you? I would like to give SF another go...really. I did like the music but not the crowd. Bad story to tell ya some other time. Anyway, let me know when you're going and maybe we can meet up! Lata...Sarah

hey Shannah...lol...I'm not a big SF head myself...I do like it...I like the musik and the crowed...some of my friends go there so when I go there I get a chance to hang out w/ them...u know smile.gif ...I'm sure some of us had bad story w/ SF/Exit ...I have a bad story w/ Twilo and Vinyl...but I will not say on this board that these clubs are shitty and Djs are wacked...just out of respect to people who do love these clubs....so why can't I get the same respect back???.......

Listen...do you like clubs like Chaos, Ohm....let me know if you do and may be we'll make plans...ok hun smile.gif glad to hear that everything is good w/ ya smile.gif ....ttyl

Originally posted by risa06:

hey Shannah...lol...I'm not a big SF head myself...I do like it...I like the musik and the crowed...some of my friends go there so when I go there I get a chance to hang out w/ them...u know smile.gif ...I'm sure some of us had bad story w/ SF/Exit ...I have a bad story w/ Twilo and Vinyl...but I will not say on this board that these clubs are shitty and Djs are wacked...just out of respect to people who do love these clubs....so why can't I get the same respect back???.......

Listen...do you like clubs like Chaos, Ohm....let me know if you do and may be we'll make plans...ok hun smile.gif glad to hear that everything is good w/ ya smile.gif ....ttyl

The DJ's are whacked at Vinyl? I hope you're not talking about Danny.

- Pete

cool.gif

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif

Ok, now I never usually post to this nonsense BUT I have to say that first off DT is off the hook and Twilo has to have the best line up of DJ's in NY other than DT being at Vinyl. And for someone who stated that she's not gonna post that these club suck - you just did . HELLO!!!!! Read your post Risa your contradicting yourself girl.

------------------

Let me take you on a trip, just a simple journey, a journey full of sound and beats, one that will lead you down....way down to the UNDERGROUND

Originally posted by schwingep:

The DJ's are whacked at Vinyl? I hope you're not talking about Danny.

- Pete

cool.gif

no Pete...you missed the point...it doesn't matter what I think about DT or anyone else...I am talking about....RESPECT... to one another...u know what I'm saying? ...I hope u do...

Originally posted by Rebecca07:

Ok, now I never usually post to this nonsense BUT I have to say that first off DT is off the hook and Twilo has to have the best line up of DJ's in NY other than DT being at Vinyl. And for someone who stated that she's not gonna post that these club suck - you just did . HELLO!!!!! Read your post Risa your contradicting yourself girl.

"DT is off the hook"...to you....but may be not to me...right? Everyone is different...right?

I contradict myself???...where??? I haven't said that they wack...I said that I will not post on this board that they wack...it wasn't a statement...sorry if you if I got you confused....I went ot Vinyl...and I will give it another try....very soon too...

I am not going to get into review of my nights at Vinyl and Twilo...all I want to say is...whats good to you...might not be good to me...that is all

sorry if my post got anyone confuse smile.gif

oh...and for nonsense...what makes sense to you...might sound like absurd to me...agree?

have a nice day now smile.gif ...hope to meet you one day at Vinyl

"DT is off the hook"...to you....but may be not to me...right? Everyone is different...right?

I contradict myself???...where??? I haven't said that they wack...I said that I will not post on this board that they wack...it wasn't a statement...sorry if you if I got you confused....I went ot Vinyl...and I will give it another try....very soon too...

I am not going to get into review of my nights at Vinyl and Twilo...all I want to say is...whats good to you...might not be good to me...that is all

sorry if my post got anyone confuse smile.gif

oh...and for nonsense...what makes sense to you...might sound like absurd to me...agree?

have a nice day now smile.gif ...hope to meet you one day at Vinyl

First off there IS a lot of nonsense on this board. The nonsense being that it's obvious that people have different opinions and just because they're different people try to belittle one another. If you read your post before you said that you won't say that those clubs are "wack" when in fact you did, and you know what - that's ok. That's how you contradicted yourself. I'm not into this "I think this place is better" bullshit, it's petty. I know what I like and you know what your into - fine (I mean this in a general sense). I don't see why ppl put each other down because of differences of opinion. Hey JP was dancing and going off at Vinyl, for those of you SF heads who are always ready to criticize DT, Vinyl and his followers - how about that?! I use to frequent SF and I just can't deal with the zombies in that place. That's MY opinion. But I have had good times there, JP just isn't my style. That's your thing then hey more power to you - indulge.

We probably will meet at Vinyl, hope to see you there.

Becca

------------------

Let me take you on a trip, just a simple journey, a journey full of sound and beats, one that will lead you down....way down to the UNDERGROUND

Originally posted by raver_mania:

Question for the SF-headz out there: what time does JP start playing the really hard underground stuff? Is it generally Sunday morning onward? I really don't want to hear the pop music re-mixes.

It kind of varies. I usually go around 8A.M., and between 9:00-11:30 he plays really hard tracks. The last hour he usually plays a mixed bag (hard, a couple anthems for the remaining drags, maybe an odd vocal although usually no marathon mixes). So, it depends when he plans on spinning too. If he goes to 2, it might stay hard as late as 1PM. If he only spins to 12:30, might only be hard until 11:30.

You didn't ask, but the crowd in my opinion becomes a lot more bearable around 8:30 or 9:00 (lots of room to dance, no one cluttering the stairways, etc.) People will tell you the whole crowd is a bunch of muscle zombies looking for people to beat up, but late morning most people I see just want to hang out and dance.

Originally posted by rally2000:

I luv you both - Mysterious and Risa! smile.gif

SF and JP forever ... fuck all these pacifier-sucking ravers ... haha

luv ya girls

Raaaaaaaaaaaallyyyyyyyyyy...where have you been smile.gif ....I miss my hottie smile.gif ....hehe

how are you?

U tell them....Sound Factory forever....lol smile.gif

Raaaaaaaaaaaallyyyyyyyyyy...where have you been smile.gif ....I miss my hottie smile.gif ....hehe

how are you?

U tell them....Sound Factory forever....lol smile.gif

hey Hottie - wasup? sorry been very busy at work ... just wanted to say hi! smile.gif

gotta go ... i may be at vinyl friday night

peace sexy

------------------

Rally

there is an after-life

Originally posted by spoonyd:

I understand that SF is saving JP's old jars for an installation at the MOMA.

you heard it here first!

Yup yup, but I dont think they are goin to the MOMA, when they are done with level 4 Richards wanted to build level 5 out of all the jars, but the 4th floor is taking to long and the jars are piling up, so hes probably just gonna build a whole new club out of them.

------------------

The fame, it was like a drug......but what was more like a drug were the drugs.

Originally posted by ezdreamer:

I could enjoy it too you know... but I need you there, yup... definitely need you there... need to protect myself from the cheesy rat music and you can do that for me hon... promise to take me and not leave me for one second...

Course I'll have my walkman... on full blast... and pretend I like SF music... and smile cause you're there... hehehehehe...

OK Charlie you know I like you smile.gif so we can be your guides with mysteriousss together. I bet you'll survive!!!!

You are such a bad guy anyway smile.gif

You know there is so many ppl who like Factory and you like them! You know who I am talking about so be good or..!! smile.gif

Amalka

------------------

I've told myself so many times before

But this time I think I mean it for sure

We have reached a full stop

Nothing's going to save us from the big drop.. "DM"

unicornx1.gif