Clubplanet Nightlife Community

lost my tiesto confirmation... what do i do now??

ok last week i ordered my tiesto ticket and i had it sent via confirmation to my email... but.. i guess i opened it this week and forgot to save it and now it's gone... the clubplanet offices are closed so they cant resend it... i have the confirmation number lying aroudn somewhere... will that be good enough?? if not then what do i do???

oh god, that sucks Dan. You should call avalon and ask if that will be good enough. I wasn't really following how the Tiesto tickets worked for tonight, but at alot of parties i've been to your name is already on a huge list and they just cross it off at door. I would say call Avalon and tell them your situation or PM Dave here on CP (i had a ticket crisis a little way back and he was really helpful.) to see if he can resend you the info.

Hope it works out. I'm going to the Portuguese festival tonight so i can't make Tiesto. Have fun!

Karma.

nah kid... if it was karma i'd be the millionth customer and get brains from the door girl and a new lexus...

danielle.. thanks for your concern... luckily i saved the confirmation as a favorite place on my computer at home... i was at work when i discovered my misfortune but everythign is cool now.. trance thanks for your input as well.. ill probably wind up seeing you tonight.. danielle.. have fun baby..

silver... i'm not even gonna bother..