Clubplanet Nightlife Community

my girl kissed another girl...

Kontrol

Its kinda hard to believe that there are guys out there who would actually get mad about this! sign65.gif

No, not really. The whole world does not think along the same lines as you. Ever seen the movie Chasing Amy?

Some people have more conservative viewpoints. The fact the a person is acceptable with "sharing" the person they love sometimes leads you to question their level of commitment. Because I know I'd never share the person I love with someone else, no matter what the circumstances might be, just because it's trendy to be a bi-sexual chick nowadays.

what a dumb question....you know that its a completly diferent situation,and i really dont feel the need to explain you why :)

edit: what 0u812 said ;)

And hypothetically speaking ms. blend. IF your b.f was bisexual, and IF he did go out kissing other guys "just 4 fun" that's what im saying... how would it make you feel.

Sometimes we need to think hypothetically in order to realize what's 4 real

No, not really. The whole world does not think along the same lines as you. Ever seen the movie Chasing Amy?

Some people have more conservative viewpoints. The fact the a person is acceptable with "sharing" the person they love sometimes leads you to question their level of commitment. Because I know I'd never share the person I love with someone else, no matter what the circumstances might be, just because it's trendy to be a bi-sexual chick nowadays.

Thank you :bowdown:

you worded that much better than i did

Like I said before...everyone thinks different but there are alot of guys who do get turned on by this. As far as u thinking we do this cause it's "In Style" or it's a "Trend"..u are sooo wrong! We do it cause we enjoy it and it makes us happy....and for those of u who don't like it..that's fine ..as long as ur happy that's all that counts...just don't judge those who do it just cause u don't approve of it!

Like I said before...everyone thinks different but there are alot of guys who do get turned on by this. As far as u thinking we do this cause it's "In Style" or it's a "Trend"..u are sooo wrong! We do it cause we enjoy it and it makes us happy....and for those of u who don't like it..that's fine ..as long as ur happy that's all that counts...just don't judge those who do it just cause u don't approve of it!

I'm not questioning your motivations, nor am I judging what you and your man do to make yourselves happy. The point of what I wrote was in response to you saying that you can't understand why people would think like this.

My reason for saying that this behavior seems trendy to me is because 10-15 years ago, you hardly saw this much girl on girl affection being displayed in public, the media, and pop culture.

I'm not questioning your motivations, nor am I judging what you and your man do to make yourselves happy. The point of what I wrote was in response to you saying that you can't understand why people would think like this.

My reason for saying that this behavior seems trendy to me is because 10-15 years ago, you hardly saw this much girl on girl affection being displayed in public, the media, and pop culture.

time changes,you see a lot of things now that you hardly saw 10-15 years ago,not only the "box eating" between girls :)

chicks that do it in public are attention whores. period.

I have many bisexual girl friends and they don't need to be kissing or touching other girls in public..they get to do it in private.