Clubplanet Nightlife Community

damn gay guys

bullseye

stop trying to invite urself

uh, ok :rolleyes:

What about maybe your girlfriend set the whole thing up the entire time. You know, showing him the pics and all cause maybe she wanted something to happen between the three of you. Sounds to me like there is a big possibility that it was all planned...something to think about atleast

Gay guys are very picky & they usually like the really hot straight guys!

i don't know about that

but i wish girls were as forward as the guys are in my neighborhood (dupont, sorta like chelsea in nyc). it's nice to make heads turn but i don't like being stared at and the old guys creep me out :shake:

i don't know about that

but i wish girls were as forward as the guys are in my neighborhood (dupont, sorta like chelsea in nyc). it's nice to make heads turn but i don't like being stared at and the old guys creep me out :shake:

thse chelsea queens are way too forward have to get stomped every once in a blue

my question to my bretheron of cp is, should i tell my girl that larry the fag in her office seemed to try and pick me up, and to stop showing him my pics? would this be the same if one of her female co-workers tried to pick me up? did i totally mis-interpet his actions?

so now you know how probably 99% of the girls you ever talk to feel.