Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What is wrong with the door people at Discotheque?

Hola hola! i HAD to bring this thread back! Girl, we're debating between Eddie Lee-Press-on-nails and JP! (sorry eddie) i'd love to see what eddie can do with a night all to himself but i'm also curious about what JP's been spinnin like lately. Plus, like i said, i haven't been to spirit yet.

that's funny though...you and your buddies are of the less crackhead species huh? :laugh: I'd love to party with y'all!

Beatkah! What do you think? I dunno...hmm...thinking...still thinking.... we have a coupla days to round up the crew :D

shaegodiva ... come to Avalon with us .. u will like Eddie Lee .. AND we will all meet and make new friends .... comeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

peace

the MASK

i saw it wen i was at disco, sittin on the speaker but it didnt quite register and my track record of goin up to ppl thinking i knew them WAS NOT GOOD that day lol. n sorry, i KNOW ur not a kid its just a term i OVERUSE lol

hmmm .. sahegodiva .. i think u r mixing two people here dear . hehe .. when did u see the mask??? coz i was there and if u did see the white mask on the back of someone's head . then that was me ... soo???

and kid???? hahaa .. nhaa .. i aint kid .. i just act like one sometimes . hehe

peace

the MASK

thats really tough for me, dont think i can...i have work fri nite, sat FOR 11 HRS then its rite to spirit for me...luckily i have sunday off this week. my weekends r kinda hectic but you guys should DEF come to spirittttttttt ;)

shaegodiva ... come to Avalon with us .. u will like Eddie Lee .. AND we will all meet and make new friends .... comeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

peace

the MASK

i saw it wen i was at disco, sittin on the speaker but it didnt quite register and my track record of goin up to ppl thinking i knew them WAS NOT GOOD that day lol. n sorry, i KNOW ur not a kid its just a term i OVERUSE lol

i know i know .. i am messing with you too .. i use kid all the time too ..

peace

the MASK

thats really tough for me, dont think i can...i have work fri nite, sat FOR 11 HRS then its rite to spirit for me...luckily i have sunday off this week. my weekends r kinda hectic but you guys should DEF come to spirittttttttt ;)

hey .... if u can make it to spirit .. why cant u make it to avalon .. come on now .. it will rock .. believe me ..

come to avalonnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

peace

the MASK

thought u meant avalon on a friday...im shot lol. nahhhh can't do avalon, i have friends comin w/ me to spirit as a late bday thing for me, VERY late plus i told everyone im goin there already :(

hey .... if u can make it to spirit .. why cant u make it to avalon .. come on now .. it will rock .. believe me ..

come to avalonnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

peace

the MASK

so we have all decided that the door policy at discotheque is the same as any other club in the world!! Mask just seems bitter. I can't wait for this friday at disco. Hex hector, jr v, merritt!! Discoteca baby@!!$%2

that should be insane...so many parties, so little time :D

btw, is this a gay party? not that i won't go (bc i love gay men!), but most of the fri nite ones at discotheque are, right?

i don't think mask is bitter...from what people told me, the line that night was ridiculous...

have fun Friday :bounce:

thought u meant avalon on a friday...im shot lol. nahhhh can't do avalon, i have friends comin w/ me to spirit as a late bday thing for me, VERY late plus i told everyone im goin there already :(

aiiight kid .. how was it already?

peace

the MASK

so we have all decided that the door policy at discotheque is the same as any other club in the world!! Mask just seems bitter. I can't wait for this friday at disco. Hex hector, jr v, merritt!! Discoteca baby@!!$%2

bitter . no dude . i aint .. i was just criticizing discreminating in a club that i went to .. and if that was any other club i would have done same

peace

the MASK

a selective door is key - they dont want a bunch of kiddies nor people who look like they cant handle themselves in there - the place is small to begin with so they can't let everyone in - afterhrs licenses are a rarity right now and they have to be this way in order to save face

Morillo's farwell party was insane!!! I would see Morillo if he spun in a garage - IMO, he is the best afterhrs DJ worldwide - i wish i could see him in Ibiza. Can't wait till when he returns to NYC!!!!

a selective door is key - they dont want a bunch of kiddies nor people who look like they cant handle themselves in there - the place is small to begin with so they can't let everyone in - afterhrs licenses are a rarity right now and they have to be this way in order to save face

Morillo's farwell party was insane!!! I would see Morillo if he spun in a garage - IMO, he is the best afterhrs DJ worldwide - i wish i could see him in Ibiza. Can't wait till when he returns to NYC!!!!

i agree with u .. if they were looking at people and letting people who look fun and decent in . but u know what my friend . they were not ..

they were letting every one from the second line . get in . and some of them looked like drug dealers dude .. i swear ..

and our line . the v. long one . many people looked very decent and are music lovers . but that was not the criteria unfortunately

otherwise . if that was their policy it would hve been cool but it was not .. at least that day

peace

the MASK

very very good :) got there around 12 ish, online 15 mins or so-no prob w/ gueslist n reduced, made my nite lol. place was PACKED by 1 i'd say, good looking crowd but the hip hop room upstairs was packed w/ assholes-good thing they stayed up there lol closed it out at 7 something, n went to disco where, i must say, bouncers n security were really nice..i dropped some of my money on the way to disco, realized wen i got past the door n the guy said dont worry just gimme 20 :) i was like SHIT theyre charging 30?? its sunday am, n i KNOW its not THAT good in there..its not morillo lol. anyway, good times :)

aiiight kid .. how was it already?

peace

the MASK

very very good :) got there around 12 ish, online 15 mins or so-no prob w/ gueslist n reduced, made my nite lol. place was PACKED by 1 i'd say, good looking crowd but the hip hop room upstairs was packed w/ assholes-good thing they stayed up there lol closed it out at 7 something, n went to disco where, i must say, bouncers n security were really nice..i dropped some of my money on the way to disco, realized wen i got past the door n the guy said dont worry just gimme 20 :) i was like SHIT theyre charging 30?? its sunday am, n i KNOW its not THAT good in there..its not morillo lol. anyway, good times :)

glad to see u had fun ... so who was there at both clubs?

peace

the MASK

who was there? as in the board? dunno...cp doesnt have pic thread like jpe so i dont recognize...tons of jp board ppl i know. far as who was spinning at disco..it was exacta n whitmore i think

glad to see u had fun ... so who was there at both clubs?

peace

the MASK