Clubplanet Nightlife Community

JP spreading himself to thin, The downfall of Jonathan peters

Im the first to say i have heard more bad sets then good. Much more. Shelbourn Miami is what made me become a fan and you can only live on past graces so long. Now that he doesn't have a home (Which i believe 100% happened because of opening night killing black with the rudeness) He lost many fans. I all the sudden see that hes spinning all over the fucken place. I don't think he is well known enough to draw in some of the areas he is going to and like i said he lost allot of his old fans and i don't believe is making any new ones. My advice if i was him i would find a small club to become resident at, Play for an after-hours crowd, and go back to DJ school or whatever DJ's do when they start loosing there edge.

Sorry but even if i am the fan of a DJs i will not hide my head in the sand about the truth

Im the first to say i have heard more bad sets then good. Much more. Shelbourn Miami is what made me become a fan and you can only live on past graces so long. Now that he doesn't have a home (Which i believe 100% happened because of opening night killing black with the rudeness) He lost many fans. I all the sudden see that hes spinning all over the fucken place. I don't think he is well known enough to draw in some of the areas he is going to and like i said he lost allot of his old fans and i don't believe is making any new ones. My advice if i was him i would find a small club to become resident at, Play for an after-hours crowd, and go back to DJ school or whatever DJ's do when they start loosing there edge.

Sorry but even if i am the fan of a DJs i will not hide my head in the sand about the truth

youre a retard.

What brought this on all of a sudden??

wild guess.... u havent been to these "all over the fuckin place" clubs he's spun @.... have u

MAN WOULD YOU JUST SHUT DA FUCK UP!!!!!!!!!!

i thought spirit was twilo?

And not for nothing but spirit is a trendy drinking crowd. I dont think its a great move to be honest.

Not a great move are you kidding me the best move ever

First of all the Sound system in there kicks ass, the place is a perfect size to keep a consistant crowd week in and and

JP couldnt have picked a better home

You are really smoking something... That is the best move ever ... Better than BLACK!!!!!

Not a great move are you kidding me the best move ever

First of all the Sound system in there kicks ass, the place is a perfect size to keep a consistant crowd week in and and

JP couldnt have picked a better home

You are really smoking something... That is the best move ever ... Better than BLACK!!!!!

time will tell,. It just seems more of a trendy place then a music place. But i guess that can change

I totally agree............... Rydell sucks too................... Tsettos is the best