Clubplanet Nightlife Community

2ci

there's this new drug that's illegal in europe.. but legal here (!!) it's available online i suppose.. and my boyfriend did it TWICE.. and each time.. he got really really really fucking fucked up like, a really bad acid trip but 20x more extreme..

so youre supposed to take one small scoopful and put it under your toungue (but i'm assuming his dosage was greater) and you trip for 8 hours. he says the first few hours is like really great e but then you start bugging out like.. he said things started turning into rubber and at times he saw nothing at all, other times he literally saw cartoon characters right in front of his face. i took it and i SOBERED up.. it was strange how we reacted so differently.

anyone know anything about this drug or have any experiences w/ it? i'm curious.. because none of us know anything about it really except that it sucks and were never doing it again.

Nothing like acid, no body pains ie: back ache ect.. Mostly visual, does give you some energy... 2ci is easy to control compared to Acid, you can sit back and be as fucked up as you want, and then bring it back to a nice mellow visual.. On acid, once you start to lose it, its nearly impossible to bring it back till it wears off..

this all sounds so weird to me because he had absolutely no control.. i kept looking at his face and he wasnt himself.. i literally had to carry him out of the place and watch him for a few hours.. fuck, i hope something else wasnt wrong w/ him.

he's done over 600 tabs in his life so i know he's not bullshittin me when he compares the two..

is it possible he just ATE A LOT and that's why it was so nutty for him?? we were also in k holes and doing coke and eating pills...

Now Why can't I find a fun girl like this ?

finally this board gets better again....after weeks of just plain sucking....I think I have to frequent it more often again.

2ci isn't as strong as acid but I suppouse if you guys were doing all that shit together...you never know what could happen.

Either your very strong or your mans a slinky, either way, that must have been a sad sight for your man... His boys must tool on him now.

sorry to break it to ya, but we don't play these stupid games.. he doesn't have "boys" that "tool" on him. we look out for each other and we were all really concerend for his well being...ie. why i'm still asking if his reaction was common or not. it was only sad because i was scared out of my mind for the person i love to death. i've come to the conclusion that it was probably just a mixture of too many things at too high a dosage.

and mystify we were pacing pourselves i guess, somewhat, we werent just eating everything at once. it started at about 11 pm and all ended the next day at 3 pm.. so it was all kinda balanced out except for the episodes at the club.

sorry to break it to ya, but we don't play these stupid games.. he doesn't have "boys" that "tool" on him. we look out for each other and we were all really concerend for his well being...ie. why i'm still asking if his reaction was common or not. it was only sad because i was scared out of my mind for the person i love to death. i've come to the conclusion that it was probably just a mixture of too many things at too high a dosage.

and mystify we were pacing pourselves i guess, somewhat, we werent just eating everything at once. it started at about 11 pm and all ended the next day at 3 pm.. so it was all kinda balanced out except for the episodes at the club.

If he doesnt have boys that tool on him for geeking out and having his bitch carry him around then theyre not good friends.