Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Best Dj's In Nj

Um did you not realize Santana spun every Saturday at Deko??? I'm sure Anthony has heard him tons of times....NOT just the one time at Surf ;)

thanks Alicia!

I have no need to defend myself against "ready2roll" loool

Who is the best is a matter of opinion i have heard santana about 100 times easy

some thoughts.....

I have seen it mentioned on one thread that someone pointed out that Rydell is the king of NJ. He is good and he is very diverse with his track selection but the real King of Jersey is Kirk Lopez. This guy has been DJing since 1983, back when Denny, Santana and Rydell were all still in middle school. I have family that still recall his days of playin at KeyLargo, Bamboo and Tradewinds

Denny's resume speaks for itself. With all his productions, the albums he released and the venues he has spun at, you can't deny the fact that he is in a league of his own. And the same could be said bout Santana. tid-bit bout Santana, for anyone who knows knocks trance or AVB, maybe you should check out some of his older playlists cuz you will find some Richie Santana tracks that Armin Van Buuren throws down in his sets

But one name that is total forgotten is Anthony DeVito. When you have opened for Denny Tenaglia, you are def doin something rite...

i'm sure i mite get some backlash for this but oh well

some thoughts.....

I have seen it mentioned on one thread that someone pointed out that Rydell is the king of NJ. He is good and he is very diverse with his track selection but the real King of Jersey is Kirk Lopez. This guy has been DJing since 1983, back when Denny, Santana and Rydell were all still in middle school. I have family that still recall his days of playin at KeyLargo, Bamboo and Tradewinds

Denny's resume speaks for itself. With all his productions, the albums he released and the venues he has spun at, you can't deny the fact that he is in a league of his own. And the same could be said bout Santana. tid-bit bout Santana, for anyone who knows knocks trance or AVB, maybe you should check out some of his older playlists cuz you will find some Richie Santana tracks that Armin Van Buuren throws down in his sets

But one name that is total forgotten is Anthony DeVito. When you have opened for Denny Tenaglia, you are def doin something rite...

Anthony Also Headlined At Vinyl on a Friday night. Like you said hes gotta be doing something right.

from the way notallthere rides jp's dick, youd think he would say JP is the #1 dj in NJ, now that JP has played in NJ...... :ghey:

I dont have a favorite DJ.....I've heard just about all of them have their good nights and their bad nights......as far as the one who has proven to be the most solid, consistently entertaining, I would have to go with Kirk......He plays well every time, and doesnt fuck around with bullshit efx or accas over every other track.....he plays to get the party going, and thats exactly what he does.

some thoughts.....

yeah well you do all your research and resume crap ill just listen to the beats and speak my mind bout who sounds best to me

from the way notallthere rides jp's dick, youd think he would say JP is the #1 dj in NJ, now that JP has played in NJ...... :ghey:

I dont have a favorite DJ.....I've heard just about all of them have their good nights and their bad nights......as far as the one who has proven to be the most solid, consistently entertaining, I would have to go with Kirk......He plays well every time, and doesnt fuck around with bullshit efx or accas over every other track.....he plays to get the party going, and thats exactly what he does.

your mother rides jps dick in hell shit head :love:

You people are all a bunch of idiots!!! There cannot be "FACTS" on whose the best!!! I don't care if its published in a magazine or on a bullitenboard........................

ITS AN INDIVIDUALS OPINION THAT DETERMINES WHAT IS BEST TO ONLY THAT INDIVIDUAL!!! SO IT IS OK FOR EVERYONES ANSWER TO BE DIFFERENT HERE!!!!!!!

You people are all a bunch of idiots!!! There cannot be "FACTS" on whose the best!!! I don't care if its published in a magazine or on a bullitenboard........................

ITS AN INDIVIDUALS OPINION THAT DETERMINES WHAT IS BEST TO ONLY THAT INDIVIDUAL!!! SO IT IS OK FOR EVERYONES ANSWER TO BE DIFFERENT HERE!!!!!!!

:clap2: :clap2:

Nice quote Stiff........... Like.... smart and shit.. nice

Thats why facts are facts and opinions are like assholes....

Everything is subjectable, What you say is a fact is not a fact it's your opinion, So your the asshole ,asshole.

What you may consider to be FACT to you that makes a dj great may not be the same fact to me. I remember i heard a mix jp once that sounded choppy to a few people but i liked it becuase i knew what he was doing with motivating the crowd. It's all like art work and you cant tell me which artist has the most talent it is a matter of oppnion