Clubplanet Nightlife Community

is a girl a slut....

deepspell

if she lets you bust on her face? :confused:

this question has always bothered me. some chics will let you do it, some wont cuz its a "self-respect" issue. :jerkoff:

in my opinion...if your lover wants you to take it in the grill .....do it! your not a slut....you just wanna please your man as much as u can! and thats a beautiful thing! :love:

ummmm.. wasn't this a thread like last month?

how does that make a girl a slut.. a slut is a girl who sleeps with a lot of men not someone who lets a guy jizz all over her face.. i dunno man, that shit is fun to me.. i ask my boyfriend to cum all over me all the time and then i rub it in and then back on him.. we kinda take baths in each other's cum and THEN we make farm animal noises. fun fun fun.

I would say so but they always want more.

:gang: Nothing is ever good enough for the bastards.

:hat:

some girls like it in the face, is all good.

to me a slut is a chick who sleeps around but not to pleasure herself, just cuz she lets herself get used up, thats a slut. If she's doin it to get hers, is all good.

if she lets you bust on her face? :confused:

I don't think so.

So what if she likes it in her face? I once was with a girl who loved it on her tits.

Lots of girls like it when you let go on them. It can be construed as a kinky thing. Doesn't mean they're slutty.

Now if on the 1st or 2nd date they give you a BJ, that's another story :laugh2:

as if thats threatening.....not hard for us to get over it or find another guy. Im sure we'll find a guy that will whip it out easier than ya'll will find a chick that will give it up :biggrin:

True, but it's easier in my opinion to find a nice wholesome girl than it is to find a good, honest man

where are these nice wholesome girls that u speak of.......cant find me any....

shes gotta be a slut in the bed tho :laugh:

well, having been thru private schooling from 1st grade till high school, my parents (and situation) "steered" me towards the good girls.

When i got to college, i saw such a significant difference in how different girls can behave. from slutty, to boyish, to prissy, to "too nice", etc....

I was able to see the difference. It's how they talk to you. How they carry themselves. How they dress.

The nice girls are out there. You won't know until you go out/talk to them a few times, but they are.

My motto is: if it's too good to be true, there's probably something not right :laugh: