Clubplanet Nightlife Community

****official*nyc*cicada*rollcall****

what exactly are they???

are they the ugly fuckers that shed their skin all over the place????

they are

1 ugly - beautyful red eyes, fat bodies, nasty wings

2 blind - so they cant fly very well and they like to torpedo your head and smash your car

3 when they die, they stink to high hell (why is it HIGH hell...that doesnt make any sense) and when they go splat on your car, you have to clean it within a couple of days, because it is very hard to get off and its very bad for your paint

4 they are LOOOOOOUD when they are humping

5 they like to grab onto pant legs too, and then slowly crawl up onto the fron of your shirt without you noticing

http://bgesweb.artscipub.csuohio.edu/cicada.jpg

...i never heard of High Hell...i always heard it as High Heavan which would then actually make sense...but to the topic at hand, no cicadas in sight...and from what i hear we wont be getting any...i initally heard that they were coming up this way but then i heard a couple weeks back that they generally stay within certain areas...that there are different types of cicadas in different areas...so these fuckers will stay in the general area that they are in now...but nj/ny will get hit with a different batch at a different time....so i hear...

there are always a few of them on the walking path at my job doing the "moonwalk" or backstrokes on the groud...pretty funny...and of course a shitload of dead ones...i know a few mins away in princeton they are infested with them...