Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ladies, advise please ... So it's 6 am Sunday morning ...

lalate

... eastern standard time and I get a phone call in LA (3 am) from a girl on the east.

So far Saturday night has been totally un-eventful. At around 5, one of the chicks I dont care to hang with (see other thread) calls me up trying to get asked out which I dont do. I then get calls from two other chicks I do wanta hang with but all of the girls cant hang tongiht and wanta hang another time.

So I go to this party that is beyond horrible and has (no joke) appoximately 900 guys at 50 girls, 80% of which are with dudes.

So after an uneventful night, I get a phone call from this girl on the east that had been partying since Sat evening and was now with her gfs kicking it at 6 am. She called to say hi, to ask why I havent called (with that sad voice), and to have her gfs say hi and tell her gfs about me.

Ladies - need your help. Here's the question ....

Does it mean anything different when you call a dude this late after a night of partying as opposed to earlier in the day? I sense it does, but I'm not sure.

Any help would be appreciated.

Your stories are making my head hurt..............can't you come up with better material. No wonder all the hot chicks I meet in SoCal tell me the guys out there suck.

My adivce, move out to the East Coast for about 6 years, do lots of juice and try to pick up as many bad habits as you can. When you go back to Cali you will run shit like I always do when I go there.

Your stories are making my head hurt..............can't you come up with better material. No wonder all the hot chicks I meet in SoCal tell me the guys out there suck.

My adivce, move out to the East Coast for about 6 years, do lots of juice and try to pick up as many bad habits as you can. When you go back to Cali you will run shit like I always do when I go there.

<< learned all his bad habits in New York back in the Limelight days lol

Some people, not you, are way too serious lately (hey, even I'm too serious sometimes).

How about a round of drinks on me .. I'll throw in two annoying girls and a bottle of extra strength advil with it lol.