Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wednesday is Carmen Day

lalate

lol...yes Carmen is incredible, but remember SHE IS MINE!!!!

ha shes was in the relam of my dreams since about 1992.....which is when she came out with that god awful song she made....but i knew from that day that i saw her the first time that she was an A+ chick!!!!!!!!!!! so sotu shes been mine, and between the both of us im the one whos actually met hre so HAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im god bitch!!!!!!!!!!!! or did u forget and now for everyones pleasure i will bring back the belt pic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

47b4d836b3127cceb02d12acfef50000001510

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ha shes was in the relam of my dreams since about 1992.....which is when she came out with that god awful song she made....but i knew from that day that i saw her the first time that she was an A+ chick!!!!!!!!!!! so sotu shes been mine, and between the both of us im the one whos actually met hre so HAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im god bitch!!!!!!!!!!!! or did u forget and now for everyones pleasure i will bring back the belt pic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

47b4d836b3127cceb02d12acfef50000001510

I don't care about what you just wrote...I could care less if you met her!!!

She is MINE!

Now...press F13 and STFU!!!

Muahhhhhhhh....

PS

I'd eat her box!

she doesnt need to lok far to find a chick as hot as carmen!!!!!!!!!!!! and she knows this!!!!!!!!!

but she knows she cant hang with me.....for goodness sakes she talks to koky alot, thats says all we need to know about sotuchick!!!!!!!!!! how bout u go find some realistic box, so u can begin the enjoyment of the box!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:tongue:

she doesnt need to lok far to find a chick as hot as carmen!!!!!!!!!!!! and she knows this!!!!!!!!!

but she knows she cant hang with me.....for goodness sakes she talks to koky alot, thats says all we need to know about sotuchick!!!!!!!!!! how bout u go find some realistic box, so u can begin the enjoyment of the box!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:tongue:

Luv your posts. You rock.

PS - but I think you violate the limit on number of exclamation points in a single post lol !!!!!!!!!!!!

Luv your posts. You rock.

PS - but I think you violate the limit on number of exclamation points in a single post lol !!!!!!!!!!!!

one day we will get to the bottom of it, i dont really know why i do it either!!!!!!!!!!!! but from my first post i did it....so i said fuck it let me be

consistent about my statements!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

one day we will get to the bottom of it, i dont really know why i do it either!!!!!!!!!!!! but from my first post i did it....so i said fuck it let me be

consistent about my statements!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

It's funny, cuz I talk like this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! a lot in person lol. Sometimes even like this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

DP

BTW...FLIPS what do you mean by saying "she doesnt need to look far to find a chick as hot as carmen!!!!!!!!!!!! and she knows this!!!!!!!!!" why do you say this? do you know any?

but she knows she cant hang with me..... EXCUSE ME!?!

for goodness sakes she talks to koky alot - yes, I do talk to him alot so what? don't be jealous I love you too! thats says all we need to know about sotuchick!!!!!!!!!! - EXPLAIN THIS STATEMENT PLEASE! how bout u go find some realistic box, so u can begin the enjoyment of the box!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - uhmm good idea!