Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pvd...

CrzyC

Well the last time I was at the old space is when PVD threw it down back in Dec 2002, and took off after 5, as far as after hrs is concerned, I been there done that, when the main acts are done, Im done, I dont after hrs, Im not an after hrs clubber, telling me that im a pussy for going home early so be it, Im there for the openers and the main acts, when I first went to go see Markus for after hrs, I would sleep all day until 7PM and I hate wasting days like that, so thats why, so crzy go fuck yourself!!! :biggrin:

PUSSY ! ! ! ! !

LOL jk bitchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....

As for PVD well the last times ive seen him i think he wasnt all that and actually I was bored very much by his sets.But i hear some of his sets from europe and they all kick ass,wtf? Why doesnt he spin like that here.

Also I rather hear Edgar close the place down then open for PVD cause I know along with a "few" others how Edgar can destroy the fucking place and its been sometime now since i've herd him do afterhours,nothing but bombs after bombs.(Dam I miss those afterhours @ the old space)

Dude, you didnt even know who Edgar was until I took you to Crobar in December!!! And in my opinion Markus is the one of the best afterhours DJ's around. You are only saying these other things becuase you like to go home early. :rolleyes:

BTW..I like Mursa's idea for the night...:D

People stereotype-hate too much , prob think that everyone goes to a club @ 11pm like some .

ps...crazyc , yes where on the same page here :hug::kiss2:

he is not the only one...but PVD does spin diff. in each city...i hear he is not the same in NYC...i guess he spins crappy stuff here...
All Prog house/ trance dj's play their sets "behind" when it comes to America.

It's like they dont want us to catch up with what's hot in UK/Europe because then it doesnt give them much to work with when they play here.

Catch my drift?? :confused:

i only heard edgar once at the old space when he opned for pvd. i remmeber a party i missed before i knew all u guys was stryke vs edgar v at the old space.... who went to that?

now that i look back . i should have gone LOL