Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Best cellular service and deals out there???

I currently have at&t and I find them annoying. I signed up for a one yr contract, and they tell me I have a 2 year contract with them..my service has been cut off without warning today, My bill is $200...and I guess $25 reintate. fee....

So my 2 yrs is almost over..will be in August...And i just can't wait.... :splat:

So any of you could recommend what the best service and deals are out there? :)

Honestly, I own four cell phone stores, and T-mobile and cingular are the most popular. Cingular bought At&T anyway, and pretty soon the plans are going to automatically be switched over to cingulars.... anyway pm me if you want and ill help u out..

OK, that's interesting to know that cingular bought out At&t...So I wonder now if I should switch to cingular or stay with at&t until they switch over...and if I stay. will my plans change or can cingular change it or take away from it when it switches over......I don't see how, since you are in a contract from the start...

I think my plan with at&t right now isn't so bad...For 39.99

I get 550 free mins, unlimited nights and wkends( starting from 9pm to 5:59 am)...free nationwide roaming in at&t service area, free long distance..., with the caller ID etc....

So it's not a bad plan...and maybe if I stay...I would get additional benefits not available to 1st time customers....I'm gonna research all of this and then decide...So far i haven't been able to find another company with a sriously better deal....

I have considered doing something like this

I would have argued that I only asked for and was told that this was a one year contract, and that the people who signed me up screwed me and you can stick the cancellation fee up your big ass !!!!

I currently have at&t and I find them annoying. I signed up for a one yr contract, and they tell me I have a 2 year contract with them..my service has been cut off without warning today, My bill is $200...and I guess $25 reintate. fee....

So my 2 yrs is almost over..will be in August...And i just can't wait.... :splat:

So any of you could recommend what the best service and deals are out there? :)

VERIZON WIRELESS BY FAR THE BEST SERVICE OUT THERE. REMEMBER YO GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR, SO IF YOU NEED A PHONE AND SERVICE YOU CAN CONTACT US @ 877-356-4646 WILL GIVE YOU THE BEST DEAL OUT THERE, AND MENTION CLUB PLANET AND WILL GIVE U A BETTER DEAL ASK FOR ALEN ASH.

VERIZON WIRELESS BY FAR THE BEST SERVICE OUT THERE. REMEMBER YO GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR, SO IF YOU NEED A PHONE AND SERVICE YOU CAN CONTACT US @ 877-356-4646 WILL GIVE YOU THE BEST DEAL OUT THERE, AND MENTION CLUB PLANET AND WILL GIVE U A BETTER DEAL ASK FOR ALEN ASH.

Is this a radio commerical?

I have at&t, 1200 anytime minutes and free nights and weekends for $74.99 my contract is up in October 2004

I called today and they offered me same minutes and nationwide coverage. They also offered me, nights starting at 7pm to 5:59am, but the catch is to sign a 2 year contract.

I was about to go for it and seen that Cingular bought out AT&T, so now I have to call and see what that is about?

Other than that I never had a problem with AT&T, I have been with them for 4 years.