Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Friday night: Where's everyone going?

I think I'm gonna go check out Tim Deluxe @ Spirit.

im tentative on that only because i hear hes opening up for eddie baez...plus with jessica simpson there its gonna be alotta pop culture bullshit...its my bday weekend so i wanna make my night count...sasha ive never heard live (without digweed that is) and i dont think hes the type of music i wanna hear in a club let alone wack ass crobar

im tentative on that only because i hear hes opening up for eddie baez...plus with jessica simpson there its gonna be alotta pop culture bullshit...its my bday weekend so i wanna make my night count...sasha ive never heard live (without digweed that is) and i dont think hes the type of music i wanna hear in a club let alone wack ass crobar

come check out my party....think you might enjoy it :pint:

nice place, good music.

mostly progressive house (me) and trance (my friend)

most likely will go see Sasha - i tend to ignore the crowd/bad vibe and just enjoy the music...so if he does play a good set - I know I will have a blast, regardless of the crowd.

All I need is one, maybe two drinks and a little space to dance :cool:

Where did you hear that Tim Deluxe was opening for Baez? If you check on Spirit's website, http://www.spiritnewyork.com, you'll see that the night is featuring Tim Deluxe. It doesn't say anything about the Simpson/Baez crap. I really doubt they'd bring in an international superstar DJ like Deluxe and have him open up for Baez. I think he's gonna be the main feature, in which case there's no way that I'm gonna miss it.

Staying with my sister . taking care of her after her surgery .. these are the warm family times ...

while i am out .. all yo guys can dance .. i wont be kicking your asses out of rings .. hehe .. noooooo i am kidding .. have fun everyone

peace

the MASK