Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Danger of E .. i need advice

i know u wanted facts on the dangers, but

i have a fact of the postive----

there now using x in studys with very severly emotional damaged patients,

patients that have been serverly sexually abused, very bad rape victums, , patients so withdrawn, years of intensive therapy doesn't work, are using e to have them come out of there shell and open up, :aright:

i wish i had time to give u the link, but theres a copy of the article somewhere in here...

true and i think i saw that too .. but remember that is for patients .. not for natural healthy people .. no??

peace

the MASK

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yo Mask ...just walk away (from this thread ) before you make yourself seem like a Amish-Prude even more . I hope your no older than 18 , cause if you are , your Scared for life bro .

PS...how's the Juiceman Juicer doing ? are you getting all you vitamins and minerals ?

peace

the unhealthy and unpure Mursa .

yo Mask ...just walk away (from this thread ) before you make yourself seem like a Amish-Prude even more . I hope your no older than 18 , cause if you are , your Scared for life bro .

PS...how's the Juiceman Juicer doing ? are you getting all you vitamins and minerals ?

peace

the unhealthy and unpure Mursa .

dude .. i got no business with ya .. i am here to find information .. that is all .. i dont know why you turning this into a personal business ..

just coz i dont do E .. does not mean we have to hate each other .. you have fun with your life kid ..

i aint 18 and i am much older .. and i am not scared of anything . i am 100% healthy .. professional dancer .. ex DJ and now a computer consultant .. very successful and i have a beautiful great gf ..

i am happy with my life . just as you seem to be happy with yours .. so take care of yourself and do whatever makes you happy ..

peace

the MASK

dude .. i got no business with ya .. i am here to find information .. that is all .. i dont know why you turning this into a personal business ..

just coz i dont do E .. does not mean we have to hate each other .. you have fun with your life kid ..

i aint 18 and i am much older .. and i am not scared of anything . i am 100% healthy .. professional dancer .. ex DJ and now a computer consultant .. very successful and i have a beautiful great gf ..

i am happy with my life . just as you seem to be happy with yours .. so take care of yourself and do whatever makes you happy ..

peace

the MASK

You want info on the dangers of E ..... try internet search engines . google , yahoo etc .... I GOT NO PROB WITH THAT .

But when you come in here and literally call people ADDICTS , unpure , and unnatural ...i take that as a insult and very naive ...if you wanna live with your beliefs , fine , but just don't insult others .

All the best for you and your success ...... this "addict" is just finished with a Biology degree and in the near future will attend med-school .

peace

the MASK

Wow I like that....go "daddy, go daddy....." :lol3:

You want info on the dangers of E ..... try internet search engines . google , yahoo etc .... I GOT NO PROB WITH THAT .

But when you come in here and literally call people ADDICTS , unpure , and unnatural ...i take that as a insult and very naive ...if you wanna live with your beliefs , fine , but just don't insult others .

All the best for you and your success ...... this "addict" is just finished with a Biology degree and in the near future will attend med-school .

dude .. if you read above .. i apologized earlier for Shroomy for using the word "addict" .. also .. i did not call anyone un-pure or un-natural .. i only called myself pure and natural meaning i do not introduce anything besdies food to my body .. that is all i meant .. don't take that to mean that other people are not ..

i did not mean to offend u or anyone .. so relax man .. i have made so many friends on this forum and in clubs .. going to dancing clubs for the past 20 years .. and DJing as well .. so i am not about to make an enemy ..

best of luck to you with medical school .. i feel passion in your words and that just tells me you will be succesfful in anything you do ..

take care

peace

the MASK

lol... come on now. You are only looking for information that fits your preconceptions, and to tell everyone how you don't need drugs and how happy and well adjusted you are...

well... we are all happy for you.

lol... come on now. You are only looking for information that fits your preconceptions, and to tell everyone how you don't need drugs and how happy and well adjusted you are...

well... we are all happy for you.

dude .. i am not here to tell everyone how happy i am (even though I was pushed to do so, when some people turned this into personal business) .. i am here to find information .. and yes .. i do have preconceptions .. and yes i don't want my girl to do drugs period .. that is why this thread was labelled Danger of E ..

and thanks for being happy for me .. i am happy for you too ..

peace

the MASK

true and i think i saw that too .. but remember that is for patients .. not for natural healthy people .. no??

peace

the MASK

:splat:

these fuckin women are "naturally healthy" too,

what fucken em up in the head psycologically was gettin gang raped or raped everyday by there father,

if it can work wonders in an extreme case, it also works FINE for more emotionally stable ppl, everyone here is talking from experience, a lot of ppl did there research too before putting this drug into thier body,

were all not druggie e-tards,

there are a lot of drugs ppl on this board wouldn't go near because of the SERIOUS danger THOSE drugs are :mad3:

U REALLY AREN'T LISTENING TO ANYONE ON HERE ,nobody is saying, "fuck u e is great!!!" everyone is giving u factual advice and experience!!!!! all u want is to see what u want to see :splat:

dude .. i am not here to tell everyone how happy i am (even though I was pushed to do so, when some people turned this into personal business) .. i am here to find information .. and yes .. i do have preconceptions .. and yes i don't want my girl to do drugs period .. that is why this thread was labelled Danger of E ..

and thanks for being happy for me .. i am happy for you too ..

peace

the MASK

A little advice, coming from experience,

she wants to "try" crack, heroin or crystal meth"

i would see for yuor concern,

e, come on, i bet your still having trouble finding good facts on the danger of mdma

:splat:

these fuckin women are "naturally healthy" too,

what fucken em up in the head psycologically was gettin gang raped or raped everyday by there father,

if it can work wonders in an extreme case, it also works FINE for more emotionally stable ppl, everyone here is talking from experience, a lot of ppl did there research too before putting this drug into thier body,

were all not druggie e-tards,

there are a lot of drugs ppl on this board wouldn't go near because of the SERIOUS danger THOSE drugs are :mad3:

U REALLY AREN'T LISTENING TO ANYONE ON HERE ,nobody is saying, "fuck u e is great!!!" everyone is giving u factual advice and experience!!!!! all u want is to see what u want to see :splat:

ok .. i hear ya .. i understand

peace

the MASK

A little advice, coming from experience,

she wants to "try" crack, heroin or crystal meth"

i would see for yuor concern,

e, come on, i bet your still having trouble finding good facts on the danger of mdma

makes sense .. and yes .. i have some facts that go both ways .. i will leave it to her to decide ..

peace

the MASK

Hello people .. .. i am looking to find out about the dangers of E .. does anyone know of any documented disadvantages of E ??? i need to convince someone dear to me that E can kill her or ruin her life ..but don't know anything about this subject

if E is your cup of tea .. this thread is possibly not for you .. but you are most welcome to participate if you like ..

peace

the MASK

You owe me 10 minutes for reading your nonsense. Your a real fucking professional and so successful yet you need help convincing some stupid whore not to do E. You got problems kid. Please you should seek help immediately......or start doing E yourself. What is this mask? what kind of complection(sp) is that?? Thats normal? I understand your ugly but please just accept it, obviously your girlfriend has, she needs E to deal with you. Suprised she's not a crackhead too...........

You owe me 10 minutes for reading your nonsense. Your a real fucking professional and so successful yet you need help convincing some stupid whore not to do E. You got problems kid. Please you should seek help immediately......or start doing E yourself. What is this mask? what kind of complection(sp) is that?? Thats normal? I understand your ugly but please just accept it, obviously your girlfriend has, she needs E to deal with you. Suprised she's not a crackhead too...........

there is no need for personal insult .. just coz u disagree with me .. does not give u the right to attack people personally ..

and if u r in the dancing/clubbing seen then u would know who the mask is .. but i guess u r not ..

and i wont go down to your level .. get a life

peace

the MASK