Clubplanet Nightlife Community

18 or older at SPIRIT?

How about the Dress Code at Spirit? What's it like? Could you where Diesels there or are they pretty strict? Is the wait in line long? I guess it doesn't hurt your chances either if you come w/ a group of hot girls too. What time will it be open to? 7-8am?

Dress code is basically nice but relaxed, I always go in wearing blue jeans and a button down shirt....i've seen people come in with diesels so i'm sure thats no big deal...I believe when it was prom season they let in 18 and over in on Fridays but now that prom season is over I don't know.....sorry I couldn't be more help...

Oh and if you don't have a girl with you, guys could be forced to wait a long time on line....although friday's it's not usualy horrible, saturdays are pretty bad...

Friday nights as of July 9th will be 18+, although the opening party is louie devito cd release as well as a performance by nina sky, the parties will be bringing some better talent to town on fridays to compete with avalon and give people a chance to explore the venue since guys will have a very hard time getting in for free love saturdays with jonathan. i am very involved with the party if you think you want to help out, pm/email @ brianmnyc@hotmail.com

enjoy your weekend

Friday nights as of July 9th will be 18+, although the opening party is louie devito cd release as well as a performance by nina sky, the parties will be bringing some better talent to town on fridays to compete with avalon and give people a chance to explore the venue since guys will have a very hard time getting in for free love saturdays with jonathan. i am very involved with the party if you think you want to help out, pm/email @ brianmnyc@hotmail.com

enjoy your weekend

louie devito whoa lookout

louie devito whoa lookout

i don't book the dj's however i know they have a nice budget to get talent. louie devito isn't to my liking, but for an 18+ crowd it doesn't take much to amuse

if you can come up with some suggestions for some dj's that you would like to see work the new soundsystem, email/pm

i don't book the dj's however i know they have a nice budget to get talent. louie devito isn't to my liking, but for an 18+ crowd it doesn't take much to amuse

if you can come up with some suggestions for some dj's that you would like to see work the new soundsystem, email/pm

BRING BACK TOMIIE AND ROMERO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JUST MAKE THEM RESIDENTS FOR CHRISTS SAKE!!!!!

THEY WOULD BLOW PETERS SAT PARTY OUT OF THE WATER!!!!