Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what clubs are still good out there

Emmitt

haven't been there close to 2 yrs now, headed back in a month to manadalay...

which clubs besides drais afterhours are still the place to be.....last time I was

there they played mostly hip-hop, is it still the same....looking for clubs with house music...Is Ice worth checking??? and do pre-bought passes really work?

much thanks!

We were just out there. Went to Rain on Friday night....mix of hip hop and house. Crowd was ok, but it was packed. We stopped by Ice on Saturday and it was awesome. DJ Dan was spinning. played a great set. Place was going crazy. I think Ice is all house on Saturdays. Good looking broads too. Rio just opened up a new afterhours in the Voodoo Lounge. Its cool but you have to deal with the sun rising right in your face.

Drais- after hours in Babary Coast -great vibe - house/trance

ICE- good some nights, Let me know, I can check for you ;)

NEW AFTER HOURS PARTY Voo Doo Lounge at RIO-- ~*~*and absolute SICK experience *~*~

Seven-

Tabu- verry interesting..a nice little chic lounge

Caramel bar & lounge- small, cozy, upscale -mix of all types of music, including house

stop in before your night, or after.....

Ill be your caramel girl...call or email me for guestlist

Bella

xoxokimberlyxo@aol.com

702-429-3098

Where do you live?

• 2 weeks later...

There's gotta be a spot that spins house/trance/techno other than afterhours party!??!?! I don't know where to start my night.

Drais- after hours in Babary Coast -great vibe - house/trance

ICE- good some nights, Let me know, I can check for you ;)

NEW AFTER HOURS PARTY Voo Doo Lounge at RIO-- ~*~*and absolute SICK experience *~*~

Seven-

Tabu- verry interesting..a nice little chic lounge

Caramel bar & lounge- small, cozy, upscale -mix of all types of music, including house

stop in before your night, or after.....

Ill be your caramel girl...call or email me for guestlist

Bella

xoxokimberlyxo@aol.com

702-429-3098

Where do you live?

Anybody now what's good for Labor Day in Vegas. Bringing the girls out for fun and sun and boys. We need to know what's good. HELP! Have to represent a good time or I'm not allowed to plan trips anymore. Is ICE good on Friday or should I stick to RAIN or STUDIO 54 for Friday and LIGHT on Saturday?

Just got back from Vegas on jun 15th. Had a crazy time wherever I went. Hihgly rec. staying @ mandalay.....Rain was good on fri. (you should hook-up w/ a limo driver who can get you past the lines...do that as soon as you get there) i didnt wait on one line because of my driver......Light on Sunday was a lot of fun.......if you are not walking in with a lot of ladies you are not getting in...

My choices....

Curve Fri or Sat

Light Thurs-Sun, Sun the best since it's locals night and the lovely ladies of Sapphires always have their table lol :bowdown:

Body English - Fri or Sat

ICE - Saturdass only

54 only on Tuesdays

Tabu Thurs-Sat

Rehab on Sunday

Foundation on Monday

Ghost & Skin on Tuesdays

Will never go back to Rain!!

For got to add Tangerine - wed is locals night

Where ever the locals party is where you want to party. Where else will you see all the off duty strippers ??

If you want passes or on the list let me know. Girls I can get on the vip just about anywhere.

My suggestion would be to do everything you can to stay in town for Rehab on Sunday. It is un-googly-moogly-crazy-like!

They have had 8 of them so far, here are pictures from this past Sunday:

http://vegas.napkinnights.com/pics/view_album.php?id=619

I mean seriously, the event is off the charts.

Rehab is at the pool @ Hard Rock. What if I am not staying at Hard Rock?

Emmitt,

Rain plays most house. Try Body English @ Hard Rock. Don't know what kind of music they play. Ice is house all night... I think.... Wait, I can't remember!