Clubplanet Nightlife Community

my Tiesto lament........

drsatan

yeah it will be a zoo but too fun nonetheless. and if its cheese bring it on...... no one brings energy like tiesto. perhaps armin but i still give it to tiesto .... i mean when he drops traffic. u know that bitch is goin offfffffffffffffffffffffffff

This is my dilema as well. I have been planning to go for over a month now. But the 18+ thing along with it being so packed you cannot even move, now going to hear Edgar @ crobar sounds like a good idea. But I have really been looking forward to this, and I might hate myself if I miss it. Edgar @ crobar is always a great time, but Tiesto @ space will be a great show. Man I have a dillema. I went for PVD during conference and it was 18+ but the kids did not really bother me, or stand out for that matter. But it was packed as hell.

Tiesto or Edgar, I have a tough choice to make today.

No club is fun when it's extremely packed that you can't fucking walk to the bathroom or everyone is pushing you no matter how good the DJ or party is.

That's what happened when I went to see Sasha and Digweed during WMC 2003 @ Space...it was so packed that I had to hang out at the patio the whole night...so it won't be worth going to Space unless you like being packed like in a sardines can.

This is my dilema as well. I have been planning to go for over a month now. But the 18+ thing along with it being so packed you cannot even move, now going to hear Edgar @ crobar sounds like a good idea. But I have really been looking forward to this, and I might hate myself if I miss it. Edgar @ crobar is always a great time, but Tiesto @ space will be a great show. Man I have a dillema. I went for PVD during conference and it was 18+ but the kids did not really bother me, or stand out for that matter. But it was packed as hell.

Tiesto or Edgar, I have a tough choice to make today.

easy choice - edgar v!!!

no bones about it, some call him cheese but nobody can rock a crowd like tiesto. i would have gone but the whole 18 and over thing has turned me off. It will be a zoo.

this sucks..............

has it ever not been a zoo?

That's what happened when I went to see Sasha and Digweed during WMC 2003 @ Space...it was so packed that I had to hang out at the patio the whole night...so it won't be worth going to Space unless you like being packed like in a sardines can

it wasnt that bad.....that night has to be one of the best nights i have ever had at space....even though there was a lot of people, the crowd was a good one. alot of people complain about the crowd...but that is whats so fun about going to see these big djs...so many people...alot of them are into the same music you are...i mean what do you want, it to be empty so you have room to dance?

the age thing is a whole other matter, but the younger people tend to leave earlier also....so its not something i would be concerned about....

no bones about it, some call him cheese but nobody can rock a crowd like tiesto. i would have gone but the whole 18 and over thing has turned me off. It will be a zoo.

this sucks..............

I think the place is always a zoo ( a FUN one though ), so what are you making this 18 and over crap a bid deal...BTW...I am sure you knew Space is going to be packed today regardless who they let in...RELAX! forget the ppl and go have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!