Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The 'Rip it Political' Weekend Thread:

stymie

Friday: Outta here in a couple, $5 gin and tonics @ 10,000 feet, then to DC to tell chicks I’m a race car drive.

Saturday: Laughing my ass off @ The Holocaust Museum, then to a club and throwing on one of Trucky’s CDs and pretend like I’m DJing.

Sunday: Calling hospitals and police stations to find Stymie, and coming home.

"Laughing my ass off @ The Holocaust Museum" you would get banned from the blueboard for that.

friday-flying down to miami for a friends birthday party, ripping it sick at bed then space. Where the drugs will be plentiful.

sat- going on my friends huge boat for afta afta hours while we drink expensive booze and smoke cubans.Try to see what combanation of shit i can snort feels the best. Also try to make the boat look like the one in big pimp'n

sunday- wish i really had that friend :(

This afternoon/Tonight - Hopefully getting this snow bunny to come over this afternoon. Kicking her and her ski's out and Il Panino's early (maybe)/yung huss wet-t shirt contest @Matrix. Trying to convince my friend and her D cups to get into the contest. Ris'ing til 5-6am.

Tomm (No sleep for the wicked Sat) - Weather permitting crack of dawn heading to Block Island to hear Bons and :zzz::zzz: on the beach. Snoring Drooling mess. Look for the seagulls feeding off my face. Coming back to regroup til late night. Hitting a redikkkkk sikkkkk house pahty til noon time Sunday.

Sunday - Scraping the seagull doody and whatever else off my lips. :zzz::zzz::zzz: Lookin out for XL and scraping whatever off his lips too. what are friends for? :love: hahahahahaha

Wishing I was in DC but making the most on a limping bank account. Rip it SIKKKKK Groove and be safe innocent bystanders traveling down to our nations capital. And I hope this isnt awkward TH...Tell DJ AG I said hello and ill catch up with him another time.

CRACK IS WHACK except when you use it to get sum!

eek good luck to both of you after the display i saw last night at matrix.... lol. i hope you didnt let those girls get you guys TOO wasted! when i left the two of you were pawing the first place winner of the wet t shirt contest.... stories please!

tonight: roxy for the summer boat cruise theme... they better have the frozen drink machine all revved up for me!!!! then wishing i lived in a state with ANYTHING going on past two am.

:mad:

sunday: waterworks if its nice, picking up you geeks who went to DC if its not.

:aright:

another fine weekend in beantown.... *SIGH*