Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tiesto/Edgar pre-party at my new crib!

quest4sunrise

Whats up?!?! As I mentioned in the past, I gotta new condo in SoBe @ Roney Palace and I am breaking it in tonight at 7:00pm. I just bought turntables and a mixer so we are set. Tonight the DJs will be me, SK, Dekan, and drsatan so come over and get the trance/techno juices flowing. I only have a 600 square foot studio, so I can fit 10-15 of y'all, but if you want to come for pre-game drinks and shit, IM me and I'll send you the details

Whats up?!?! As I mentioned in the past, I gotta new condo in SoBe @ Roney Palace and I am breaking it in tonight at 7:00pm. I just bought turntables and a mixer so we are set. Tonight the DJs will be me, SK, Dekan, and drsatan so come over and get the trance/techno juices flowing. I only have a 600 square foot studio, so I can fit 10-15 of y'all, but if you want to come for pre-game drinks and shit, IM me and I'll send you the details

You're going to make friends in that building real fast. I'd say first complaint comes in at 7:15pm. I remember one of the ladies complaining at the City Commission meeting about the clubs lives at the Roney. Hope she's not your next door neighbor. Not trying to be a dick, only giving you the heads up.

BTW, love the Roney, was looking for a place there myself. Can you tell me how the renovations are going on the balconies? Are they done? Almost done?

Cool, my first neighbor. I live right across from you. I will hopefully stop by!