Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What's going on this Sat besides the Underwear party?

Where is everyone heading to this Sat night? I know the Underwear party is going to be at Black, but what else is going on at places like Spirit, Crobar, and Avalon? The reason I ask is because I 'm heading down to the city tonight and I would like to have some options. Any suggestions or info would be very appreciated. Thanks

well im at work right now and feeling tired after being at opium den and coming straight here. Im staying away from big club nonsense this weekend, sat i will be at SPILL formely known as bahhaus for the playground party feat a TWISTED RECORDS release party. Theres no cover and its on orchard street and houston. Djs NICOLAE,KATS IMAI, LARRY MONTELEONE, basically HOUSE music at its best. Crowd wise well i will have lots of peeps there that are HOUSE HEADS and dancers but the rest of the crowd might not have a clue as to what is goin on. But oh well thats just everywhere.

Is that in the city or in Brooklyn or Queens? That might close early right? It's not an afterhours? Thanks for the 411 Silverbull. Well if anyone else knows of another good party going on tonight please feel free and post your suggestions.

well im at work right now and feeling tired after being at opium den and coming straight here. Im staying away from big club nonsense this weekend, sat i will be at SPILL formely known as bahhaus for the playground party feat a TWISTED RECORDS release party. Theres no cover and its on orchard street and houston. Djs NICOLAE,KATS IMAI, LARRY MONTELEONE, basically HOUSE music at its best. Crowd wise well i will have lots of peeps there that are HOUSE HEADS and dancers but the rest of the crowd might not have a clue as to what is goin on. But oh well thats just everywhere.

Hey SB where is Shelter? What time is it open until? What type of crowd is it? Would it be better than the Underwear party IYO?

ITS IN THE CITY lower east side. And if yor looking fo rafter hrs SHELTER BABY.I would join ya ut i have to be at work at 9am and being there from 5am till 9am is not enough time. SPill will be from 10pm till about 4 or 430.

shelter is better for MY TASTE of course. Its on 39th between 5th adn 6th ave. Its open from 11pm sat night till about 12pm 1pm sunday afternoon. Its deep house not that hard banging crap you will hear at black. Think body N soul. 124 bpm to 128bpm. Awesome dancers no guidos and no one dressed to impress. No age or sexual orietation either. Just people who LOVE HOUSE AND LOVE TO DANCE.

This is the first time I have heard of it. It seems like it's very underground. Who spins there anyways? The way you describe makes me want to check it out. Hot chicks or just mad cool people in general? Is it big too?

shelter is better for MY TASTE of course. Its on 39th between 5th adn 6th ave. Its open from 11pm sat night till about 12pm 1pm sunday afternoon. Its deep house not that hard banging crap you will hear at black. Think body N soul. 124 bpm to 128bpm. Awesome dancers no guidos and no one dressed to impress. No age or sexual orietation either. Just people who LOVE HOUSE AND LOVE TO DANCE.