Clubplanet Nightlife Community

GET DEEP! Marques Wyatt @ Aquabooty

tbooty

He rocked AKA Lounge in downtown Orlando last night!!! And the turnout was amazing! It was reminiscent of when Lisa Shaw performed at The Social with Atnarko and Q-Burns! Marques played very soulful and the crowd was loning it!!! So many people were dancing!!! By about 12:00 the room was sold with dancers!!! I had a great time!!! Rob Slak and Kit-e-Kat did the opening set honors. To sum it up, I was nothing short of amazed by last night's performance. I wish the sound system was better. And I don't think AKA was expecting this big of a crowd. They should have had more bartenders. Drink service was really slow. :D

Deep? I thought he leaned towards the "softer" side this past Saturday. Something that Saleen would have enjoyed.

I'm glad you had a good time though Phil. I tend no to bring negative subjects regarding our local events but I must bring up the fact that I passed by after Joeys set at Pearl and the door host wearing his full piece jogging suite was nothing but rude to me and our guest. After arguing with the guy and seeing that he had two faces Joey got bitter and decided to take our guest to CroBar. I myself had to go inside regardless to say happy birthday to a good friend of mine who was celebrating his birthday at State.

Didn't leave a good view in my eyes nor the guest that we went with but you know me. I'll try to make the best at of the worst situations. Attitudes where noted and fun was still had.

I guess that is what some of us call club politics.

PS: Atnarko ROCKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deep? I thought he leaned towards the "softer" side this past Saturday. Something that Saleen would have enjoyed.

I'm glad you had a good time though Phil. I tend no to bring negative subjects regarding our local events but I must bring up the fact that I passed by after Joeys set at Pearl and the door host wearing his full piece jogging suite was nothing but rude to me and our guest. After arguing with the guy and seeing that he had two faces Joey got bitter and decided to take our guest to CroBar. I myself had to go inside regardless to say happy birthday to a good friend of mine who was celebrating his birthday at State.

Didn't leave a good view in my eyes nor the guest that we went with but you know me. I'll try to make the best at of the worst situations. Attitudes where noted and fun was still had.

I guess that is what some of us call club politics.

PS: Atnarko ROCKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A bouncer wearing a full-piece jogging suit? hmm3grin2orange.gif

Atnarko was spinning? I heard him when he opened for Q-Burns with Lisa Shaw and he really impressed me! :D